List of hospitals throughout Thailand postponing Covid-19 vaccinations due to shortages

webfact

From Bangkok CM hospital, June 3rd, received notification that the government registered vaccinations has been postponed. 

June 5th, received notification that their vaccination service is on again. 

Will see what happens next week... 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I won't say you and @jacko45k have to click on the link for the list, that would spoil your fun ????

Ah, so there is nowhere to click where it says 

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Here is an updated list of the hospitals and organizations delaying Covid-19 jabs:

We have to click on the link stating to be 'The Full Story'  Well there are 7 in total there, and I expect that not to be the final 'Full Story'.....

• Haha 1

This is mostly a list of private hospitals, that were never part of the broader vaccinations that starts today. Makes for a good headline but mostly irrelevant. Its been widely reported that some lower risk provinces have had their vaccine allocation sent to high risk provinces.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I won't say you and @jacko45k have to click on the link for the list, that would spoil your fun ????

Even in the link it’s not close to an informative list, just an ad hoc mention of half a dozen names. The title suggests they have an exhaustive list of hospitals in Thailand that are cancelling appointments, but I doubt it’s even 1% of them.

so still good fun. ????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, prism said:

From Bangkok CM hospital, June 3rd, received notification that the government registered vaccinations has been postponed. 

June 5th, received notification that their vaccination service is on again. 

Will see what happens next week... 

June 06th received notifications that vaccines were ordered but not day of receiving them from abroad. (maybe).

4 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

This is mostly a list of private hospitals, that were never part of the broader vaccinations that starts today. Makes for a good headline but mostly irrelevant. Its been widely reported that some lower risk provinces have had their vaccine allocation sent to high risk provinces.

IMO this is just further scaremongering, I mean seriously, the science is evident that 99% of people are not in the high risk category, but the want to get everyone vaccinated as soon as possible so that they can reach herd immunity before other variants make it harder, not knowing if the vaccines will work on variants, although there is some evidence that the Moderna and Pfizer work against them, albeit it at a reduced efficacy, but enough to keep people out of hospitalisation.

The strangest thing it was reported that in a recent study, as recent as Monday last week, the article said that the study stated that the efficacy of AZ vaccine is only 10.4% when it comes to the South African strain.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2021/03/17/astrazeneca-vaccine-fails-to-protect-against-the-south-african-variant/?sh=34d3c3886526

It would appear that AZ vaccine won't be affective as the government suggests it will be, and if that is the case, then loss of face will be imminent, I don't have a crystal ball, but as mentioned in other posts, I pulled the pin on my appointment for today Monday the 7th fully knowing I would be vaxed with the AZ if I went to my appointment. Pointless to get it IMO if it isn't going to be effective as they say, so will wait it out till other vaccinations arrive and the data keeps coming in.

• Like 2