Avoid sex in case of COVID-19 risks, Thailand’s Health Department says

webfact

I have read and heard many idiotic statements concerning Covid over the months here in Thailand however this one is beyond stupid, as the main symptoms of Covid are difficulty breathing and severe fatigue who in Gods name is going to be wanting sex feeling like that. ????????????

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KhunMorris said:

With the bars in Pattaya shut the usual monging lot won't be getting any.  

Sincerely 

MORRIS 

Oh they are, the serious mongers are at it daily using online facilities to satiate their demand, rest assured.

• Like 1

I am really worried now that this advise came so late... since the start of the pandemic I have been twice in Thailand, Italy, Mexico, turkey and Bali always sleeping around like a monkey and never wearing mask while doing so and they just tell me now that it's dangerous after 1,5 years of covid? ????????

1 minute ago, Andycoops said:

Oh they are, the serious mongers are at it daily using online facilities to satiate their demand, rest assured.

So as that it not generally known it infers that you are one of them. Would you care to sure your online links ?

13 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand’s Heath Department has recommended that lovers and spouses avoid sex, if there is a risk of getting infected with COVID-19, and avoid sex with strangers.

Strangers in the night exchanging glances .. 

Wandering in the night what were the chances

we'd be sharing covid before the night was through .. 

and getting busy with strangers you might cop for a few other viruses too .. 

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2021 at 8:28 AM, khunjeff said:

Since everyone who tests positive is forced into isolation at a hospital, field hospital, or hospi-tel, I think the "no sex" suggestion kind of takes care of itself at that point.

and I have been wondering all the time what those people are doing there, during their two weeks away from home ???? , in a large dorm ...