Video: Defenceless old man attacked by gang at Nonthaburi temple

webfact

4pmV.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Shocking video footage of a merciless attack at a Nonthaburi temple has been posted online. 

It features a group of young people who surround an old man sitting on a bench at the Wat Khema Phirataram Ratchaworawihan temple in Nonthaburi. 

The group appear to have an issue with the old man. Fast forward to about 1 minute 50 seconds and the man wais but is still viciously kicked in the head until he is unconscious and slumps to the bench.

Officials at the temple went to the police on Tuesday because of damage to CCTV and the matter was resolved with parents of those involved, reported Sanook

Now this beating has come to light on Jay Moi Vplus, Muang Nonthaburi police are trying to trace the old man and press charges against 5-6 young people involved in the savage attack. 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-06-19

WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for some viewers. Discretion is advised

• Sad 7

11 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Can someone please explain why they did them for damage to the CCTV and not assault after viewing it to see who broke it ? Seems ridiculous not to hold these thugs in prison until they find the old man 

Far too much hassle....job done.......back to robbing motorists.

• Like 1

Shaved head, two weeks as a monk, sorry Khab,  job done. 

The kid who kicked him stole something from his hand, perhaps a ring, then handed it to the fat one. Fat boy will be singing like a canary as I write this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Excel said:

So in true Thai Buddhist style "Officials at the temple went to the police on Tuesday because of damage to CCTV".   The fact that some old defenceless man was beaten was of no importance to them. Say it all about Thai Buddhists doesn't it ?

Nope, says it all about the particular individuals at that particular temple! Again, what’s with the blanket statements, mate?! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

A Clockwork Orange.

The guy in the red T-shirt should be done for attempted murder.

Bubba the hutt shouldn't be hard to find, bust his fat ar*e until he names everyone there... even the girl... sickening scene.

I was living in a certain US city whilst in my thirties and I needed a hernia operation.

For a week or two afterward I needed a stick to walk, was getting around via public transit.  I cannot count the number of times people tried to start fights with me in that time, I guess the sight of someone at a disadvantage throws a switch in the minds of those with a low mentality.

Guys with a beef may settle it one-on-one in Western culture, not so here.  What about the other countries in the region?

• Like 1