90 Day Online Never had a problem in 6 years now does not work

I am trying to do my 90 day on-line.  I use Chonburi Immigration.  I fill out all the information on the first page:  name, passport number, nationality, etc. and I remember to leave the flight information box blank.  Then I type in the captiva number and hit the 'submit' tab.  What come up next is a completely blank page.  I have tried several times with the same result.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

17 minutes ago, newnative said:

I am trying to do my 90 day on-line.  I use Chonburi Immigration.  I fill out all the information on the first page:  name, passport number, nationality, etc. and I remember to leave the flight information box blank.  Then I type in the captiva number and hit the 'submit' tab.  What come up next is a completely blank page.  I have tried several times with the same result.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Could be a pop-up blocker blocking the Go See Immigration message.

But recall seeing this issue before here many many times. Maybe hit Refresh (F5)?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Could be a pop-up blocker blocking the Go See Immigration message.

But recall seeing this issue before here many many times. Maybe hit Refresh (F5)?

Thanks.  The third time I tried I got the pop up message to go see Immigration.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The 90 day reporting site was not been taken down.

Just opened it using this address. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Thanks, that is the site I used. It lets me put my data in and then falls over after I hit the continue tab at the end of the page. My wife tried it on her device and gets to the same point and with the same outcome. I just sent mine in by post.