Moderna Registration today at Chiang Mai Ram hospital

Tracyb

1) I was at Ram on July 1 to see an ENT for a sinus problem.  No mention, no signs nothing on FB or website about any possible sign ups for alternative vaccine

2) I live about 5 minutes from Ram and know nothing about this.  

3) Allegedly I put my name on some "interest" list for an alternative vaccine list last month.

4) I have been a loyal and frequent customer at this hospital for years and this complete lack of planning, organization and communication about how to register and get the Moderna Vaccine has been an unmitigated disaster

Ram FB has over 174 comments about this mess(all negative).  

208927539_4592929890736072_3818249396933732458_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeHj0YtdXtxlg2EfmeN-lfZiT4DRsjkezWdPgNGyOR7NZ_9VfQwHo8N2hDIpw-QVpCRgrO8y05w0fsdu5nOiYbBG&_nc_ohc=4iyfTfTKSogAX8MRKo1&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk2-6.fna&tp=6&oh=490dfbf3636ab2de3af6d90a37c59d3b&oe=60E81BCA

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

My wifes employer arrived Sunday morning, after a call from RAM the previous day.

Registered, paid, and was told first week of October

So some people knew how to do it!

• Like 1

I am allegedly on a list to get a Moderna vaccine at Lanna Hospital in October. I paid with my Visa card, 2,400 baht for the vaccine and will have to pay a 500 baht service charge for each of the two jabs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

Three months ago I put my name on a list there at Chiang Mai Ram hospital I said I was number 5or 6 but they didn’t ask me for any money I wonder if my name got scratched off the list now

If they did not send you a message and requested payment on Friday then I fear you will not get the vaccine, I am sorry to say

1 hour ago, TheFishman1 said:

Three months ago I put my name on a list there at Chiang Mai Ram hospital I said I was number 5or 6 but they didn’t ask me for any money I wonder if my name got scratched off the list now

you can not blame RAM hospital entirely,  the government is who is holding the ordering of the vaccine up,  not the hospital.  RAM has excellent doctors and i have been treated well there.

Edited by malibukid
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

So some people knew how to do it!

The fact that they give you a date means nothing. The vaccine hasn't been ordered or paid yet by the government. They internally approved the contract today. 

Edited by FritsSikkink

My wife went there 7.00 this morning, all gone , no surprise

as she was told there only had 300 doses, it's a joke really,

They will have them in October ....too little , too late

She was looking on Facebook , which she never does,but good

she did ,there was a post from San Sai hospital saying those 

that went to the hospital on the 3rd ,and found that they had

no AstraZeneca Vaccine , to come on the 6th they will have

some, so back to the hospital tomorrow........ 

regards worgeordie

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

I am allegedly on a list to get a Moderna vaccine at Lanna Hospital in October. I paid with my Visa card, 2,400 baht for the vaccine and will have to pay a 500 baht service charge for each of the two jabs.

At least Lanna Hospital are charging the stipulated price set by the govt. viz 3400 baht for both jabs all inclusive, which we paid a deposit on today to cover the first jab. I read somewhere else on TV that CM Ram are charging considerably more than the stipulated govt price.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

SIL got her first weeks ago. Soon to get jab #2

Was that Sinovac or Astrazeneca  ?, they had plenty of the Chinese

stuff but only for Thai's. 

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, canthai55 said:

My wifes employer arrived Sunday morning, after a call from RAM the previous day.

Registered, paid, and was told first week of October

Has the government actually ordered Moderna...or are they still shuffling papers? Because from what I read a couple of days ago, Moderna orered now would not arrive until next year. Have they actually ordered it from Moderna??

16 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

At least Lanna Hospital are charging the stipulated price set by the govt. viz 3400 baht for both jabs all inclusive, which we paid a deposit on today to cover the first jab. I read somewhere else on TV that CM Ram are charging considerably more than the stipulated govt price.

Not true

I paid 3,300, which is 100 baht LESS than the government  recommended  price

40 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

My wife went there 7.00 this morning, all gone , no surprise

as she was told there only had 300 doses, it's a joke really,

They will have them in October ....too little , too late

She was looking on Facebook , which she never does,but good

she did ,there was a post from San Sai hospital saying those 

that went to the hospital on the 3rd ,and found that they had

no AstraZeneca Vaccine , to come on the 6th they will have

some, so back to the hospital tomorrow........ 

regards worgeordie

Driving up and down hospitals seems to become a way of sponsoring the economy........

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, malibukid said:

you can not blame RAM hospital entirely,  the government is who is holding the ordering of the vaccine up,  not the hospital.  RAM has excellent doctors and i have been treated well there.

...and they have some poor ones as well.

But, they should be held accountable for placing people on lists and then not contacting them.

This  has nothing to do with the Government 

1 minute ago, TigerandDog said:

then don't be surprised if you're asked to pay the extra 100 baht when you go for your jab

Do you think I care less?

You should do a bit more research before you post misinformation.....you should never start with " I read somewhere" it's a recepie  for disaster