Phuket tightens controls on arrivals from COVID-19 high-risk provinces

webfact

Phuket-sandbox_210711.jpg

Thailand’s resort island of Phuket has decided to tighten travel restrictions on people arriving from the 10 “maximum controlled and restricted” and the 24 “maximum controlled” zone provinces from Thursday until the end of the month, to control the spread of COVID-19.

Under the new restrictions, announced today (Sunday) by Governor Narong Woonsiew, all people arriving on Phuket from those zones will be required to be fully inoculated, or one dose of AstraZeneca vaccine administered, at least 14 days before their arrival by land, sea or air.

They must also have undergone a RT-PCR or rapid antigen test not more than seven days before their arrival.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/phuket-tightens-controls-on-arrivals-from-covid-19-high-risk-provinces/

Logo-top-.png
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

Under the new restrictions, announced today (Sunday) by Governor Narong Woonsiew, all people arriving on Phuket from those zones will be required to be fully inoculated, or one dose of AstraZeneca vaccine administered, at least 14 days before their arrival by land, sea or air.

How many has get jab? Why not put huge sign EXIT ONLY ! I know few guys have tattoo that in behind!

6 minutes ago, webfact said:

They must also have undergone a RT-PCR or rapid antigen test not more than seven days before their arrival.

So cant get covid in 6 days before? 

If you're even slightly depressed, or have ever had thoughts of suicide, don't read Thai goverment declaration's!

If you 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

FYI: Current entry requirements per Phuket Immigration 

Screenshot_20210712-133023_Facebook.thumb.jpg.2ddec6a87f34469d17a3f0c233c16935.jpg

So, fully vaccinated tourist, with PCR previous to flight, coming from safe countries, need many more requirements than Thais coming from red zones. i.e. Bangkok.

Thai style.

They need to maintain the double standard system for everything.

• Like 2

I booked my Phuket sandbox weeks ago for July 21.

Told by hotel that my Thai GF should join me two days later to allow for my arrival test result.

Finally, everything arranged and ready for me to leave NY July 19 and for her to join me July 23.

Then on July 11 Phuket declares GF must be vaccinated 14days before her arrival, i.e. by July 9.

In short, the Thai gov’t has forced me to pay for my SHA+ to get a COE, after which Phuket ups the ante to the impossible (getting vax yesterday) and the improbable (getting vax at all).

Can anyone tell me where she can get vaccinated in Bangkok, where I will pay whatever is necessary, or alternately, where she can get access to a time machine?

• Sad 2