Brit accused of murdering Thai woman finally extradited from Spain to 'face justice'

snoop1130

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Evidence of this please.. i mean your asking me for evidence but you take your unsubstantiated stuff as evidence while stuff checked by a professional judge is not valid according to you. Talk about bias.

14. The Audiencia Nacional also contended that Thailand had carried out a comprehensive investigation into the events in question and, on the basis of the evidence submitted, there were reasonable grounds to believe that the applicant could have participated in the murder. The Audiencia Nacional furthermore noted that the applicant was accused of a standard offence (delito ordinario); it was not linked with any political activity.

It is in the main Thai press. 

Police were surprised he left the following morning at 09 30. The driver stated he dropped him off at Big C pranchinburi

• Haha 1

Just now, cleopatra2 said:

It is in the main Thai press. 

Police were surprised he left the following morning at 09 30. The driver stated he dropped him off at Big C pranchinburi

The press is never wrong.. i mean so many conflicting stories already...  i rather not take press info as real. I like this evidence as seen by professional judges much more. The Thai press cocks up so often its hard to take that as fact.

But how do you explain the that the body ended up in his suitcase (something stated in the court statements) backed up with evidence that judges have seen. 

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

The press is never wrong.. i mean so many conflicting stories already...  i rather not take press info as real. I like this evidence as seen by professional judges much more. The Thai press cocks up so often its hard to take that as fact.

But how do you explain the that the body ended up in his suitcase (something stated in the court statements) backed up with evidence that judges have seen. 

Again it does not state it is the same suitcase. A similar suitcase. 

For the minivan going to prachinburi 09 30 is established fact. 

Logic tells you the initial police reports of the taxi are incorrect. 

He checks out the hotel at 09 30, he is alleged to be carrying the dead body. 

The initial police investigation said cctv showed them getting into a taxi and heading towards kanchanburi

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Again it does not state it is the same suitcase. A similar suitcase. 

For the minivan going to prachinburi 09 30 is established fact. 

Logic tells you the initial police reports of the taxi are incorrect. 

He checks out the hotel at 09 30, he is alleged to be carrying the dead body. 

The initial police investigation said cctv showed them getting into a taxi and heading towards kanchanburi

Similar is good enough what are the chances. I mean all this together makes the case. Do you know the guy or something like that that your so dead set on defending him and taking press info over evidence that judges have seen. I mean that makes no sense. You ignore all the clear evidence and go into details from the press.

9 minutes ago, robblok said:

Similar is good enough what are the chances. I mean all this together makes the case. Do you know the guy or something like that that your so dead set on defending him and taking press info over evidence that judges have seen. I mean that makes no sense. You ignore all the clear evidence and go into details from the press.

Nobody had actually stated it is the same suitcase. Only identical or similar. 

Have we any evidence he owned the same brand of suitcase. 

There must be hundreds of that type and brand of suitcase in Thailand. 

Edited by cleopatra2
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

It is not really damming. 

Because nobody has seen the womanleave does not mean she did not leave. 

Witness statements 2 to 3 weeks after the event are notoriously unreliable. 

Take the cleaning maid, how many rooms would she have worked. Quite remarkable that she can actual remember the specifics of one room on a particular day 

The do not say it is the same suitcase. Only a witness states that it is similiar

Are you Looker, by any chance?    Your excuses (for him) seem weak and unlikely. 

God help your next client that you act as defence for!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

Are you Looker, by any chance?    Your excuses (for him) seem weak and unlikely.

It's like someone defending their much loved pet, as it sits there chewing on a bit of flesh....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Maybe I am bias because I would like to see proof

You would like to see proof?   What?   Hard cheese, 'Your Honour', you're just an anonymous poster on a highly biased forum, no one is ever going to show you any proof, why should they?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

God help your next client that you act as defence for!

The hotel interview took more than 3 weeks after the event. How could they possible remember everybody who came and left

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

The hotel interview took more than 3 weeks after the event. How could they possible remember everybody who came and left

Was he perhaps dragging a very heavy distinctive suitcase?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Nobody had actually stated it is the same suitcase. Only identical or similar. 

Have we any evidence he owned the same brand of suitcase. 

There must be hundreds of that type and brand of suitcase in Thailand. 

Ah now you change from similar to identical like it says in the report. 

All the evidence on itself is indeed not that damming but when you add it all together it makes the case

2 go in 1 comes out

suitcase so heavy needs 2 men to carry

blood stains remembered

identical suitcase

On itself each can be disputed but put all together makes a hard case. The judges in Spain at least thought there was enough evidence while you keep cherry-picking newspaper articles. 

• Haha 1

if thats his skin DNA under her fingernails he’s done…….

brave lady fought like crazy for her life against heavier stronger killer……

wonder if he’s killed before…….

women & girls must be SO careful in this life…..they must be permanently scared & nervous….

prompted by a YouTube video , I read wikipedia US serial killerTed Bundy….

after five minutes of sickening info. , really wished I hadn’t……

NEVER help strangers load stuff into vehicles or properties….

the most unlikely guys ( it’s always males) are psychopathic killers……..

prostitution as here therefore extremely dangerous …….

Daily Mail article today about 16 year old boy butchering an 8 year old girl…..evil everywhere….

• Confused 2

49 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

The initial reports said a taxi on the night. 

The police were wrong on this. 

The minivan went to prachinburi. Dropping off at Big C

What does his suitcase prove. 

"What does his suitcase prove" [sic]. 

No more and no less than the case you, our learned friend, are bringing for him!

6 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Yea its not so strange to remember a suitcase that 2 people need to carry that is not usual.

You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Like i said all on itself not really damming but combined it makes a pretty good case. 

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

Ah now you change from similar to identical like it says in the report. 

All the evidence on itself is indeed not that damming but when you add it all together it makes the case

2 go in 1 comes out

suitcase so heavy needs 2 men to carry

blood stains remembered

identical suitcase

On itself each can be disputed but put all together makes a hard case. The judges in Spain at least thought there was enough evidence while you keep cherry-picking newspaper articles. 

You cannot place him where the body was disposed. 

If there is evidence of his whereabouts in kanchanburi then I would agree. 

However with all the circumstantial evidence how did he get to kanchanburi

Edited by cleopatra2
  • Sad 1

On 7/12/2021 at 7:27 PM, scubascuba3 said:

i wonder why he is being "uncooperative" personally this case is very fishy, he allegedly just meets this girl then kills and dismembers her, what's the motive? most likely a jealous ex boyfriend involved

There was enough evidence to let the Spanish highest court make a decision but of course you know better.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Who said that the staff remembered everyone?   Perhaps they just remember the not-exactly-a-disappearing-into-the-crowd-type of occupant of the room who brought a brass back, asked for assistance to move an unusually heavy suitcase on checkout, stole a pillow and left bloodstained sheets.  Perhaps the hotel keeps records of items missing from rooms and those who registered in those rooms.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

10 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Who said that the staff remembered everyone?   Perhaps they just remember the not-exactly-a-disappearing-into-the-crowd-type of occupant of the room who brought a brass back, asked for assistance to move an unusually heavy suitcase on checkout, stole a pillow and left bloodstained sheets.  Perhaps the hotel keeps records of items missing from rooms and those who registered in those rooms.

Exactly, the hotel staff are unlikely to remember everyone. 

Thus it is feasable that the woman left unnoticed. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

maybe there was a rogue can opener in the drawer, guilty i say

I always carry a small screwdriver and some scissors in my shower bag! Always something needs fixing in Thai hotel rooms.