Central Vaccination Center gets military officers to help manage crowds

snoop1130

8ff7d3af41fb6238651f868ec9b9b171_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - The Central Vaccination Center at Bang Sue Grand Station in Bangkok is presumably the busiest vaccination center in the country, requiring staff members to help manage the flow and ensure orderliness. To assist, the military has mobilized a small team to assist the center’s operations daily, while maintaining health and safety measures.

The Operations Center for Remedying the Emergency Situation of Security, an internal organization within the Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA), has deployed a team of 21 military personnel to assist in the operation and help maintain orderliness at the Central Vaccination Center located at Bang Sue Grand Station in Bangkok.

The Central Vaccination Center has recently seen crowds of people coming to get their COVID-19 vaccinations, including people 75 years of age or older who can walk-in for their jabs without an advance appointment.

The 21 personnel are working with health officials and officials from other agencies to maintain order at all four station entrances, particularly Entrance 1 for walk-in senior citizens, to improve the flow and ensure adherence to COVID-19 prevention measures.

The personnel deployed will be working at the center everyday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. All vaccine recipients as well as accompanying persons are asked to comply with the instructions given by on-site officials, to ensure safety, orderliness, and their own convenience.

nnt.jpg

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Central Vaccination Center has recently seen crowds of people coming to get their COVID-19 vaccinations

Probably some ineffective chinese vaccine ?

The better vaccines are hardly available in LOS yet ... and not for the ' crowd ' .

Edited by nobodysfriend
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Probably some ineffective chinese vaccine ?

The better vaccines are hardly available in LOS yet ... and not for the ' crowd ' .

They only have Astrazeneca there.  My wife received her first dose there a couple of weeks ago.  It was very well run and orderly at that time.  Not sure why they need the military.

• Like 2

Farang to Military Officer.

Hello.  I'm 75 years old.  The US government will not supply me with a vaccine.  But they have given Thailand 30 million dollars and 1.5 million doses of Pfizer vaccines. 
Can you help me?

Yes I can - the Back Of The Line is 2 kilometer down the street.  Can I call you a Tuk Tuk farang?  500 baht.  Or walk.  Make sure to keep your mask on - we know you are all dirty.  Anutin informed us about you.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DogNo1 said:

Smooth and friendly operation for foreigners 75 and over at Bang Sue.  about an hour from walk-in to walk-out.

In Austria ppl queue for hours for a jab at walk in vax venues.  Start at 15h but first start waiting 3hrs before. This was just J&J jab.