"No one is safe until everyone is safe" - Aussie couple highlight foreigners facing vaccine trouble in Thailand

webfact

On 7/16/2021 at 9:02 PM, connda said:

Aussie's probably will still say that they live in a freedom loving democracy that cherishes personal liberties. 

The absolute amazing thing about modern propaganda and psychological techniques are that those who are the targets never even have a clue.  Honestly, it's that effective!  I'm actually incredibly impressed.  It's awe inspiring in it's sheer audacity and magnitude.  Here we are: you tell the commoners to jump and they'll ask "How high?"  
Lord - The Land of Human Border Collies. 

Way off the reality - Aussies are realistic in regard to the Covid 19 situation and a very high % of citizens take an intelligent civil society approach (we all need to cooperate and contribute to fighting the virus) and quite willing to accept what's needed to eventually get out of the current situation. Overall Australia had a very small number of deaths, way way under many other countries.

'Jump' 'how high' is bullshxx talk, insulting.

• 5 weeks later...

On 7/15/2021 at 3:53 PM, Ned Ludd said:

As a response that only ex Brit Army personeel would understand....

Exchange plane of Indonesians for a Bus load of WRAC nurses from Caterrick Hospital

i was stationed at catterick  wouldn't touch anything bird within 20 miles of there ..those penicillin shots are blooming painfull..my mate said 

• Thanks 1