Sinopharm registration page

rwill

This is a link to the Chulabhorn Royal Acadamy registration for Sinopharm vaccine.  It allows you to sign up with a Thai ID or Passport number.  You will probably have to translate it to english or have a Thai help you with the first pop up consent page.  (Note:  I did not try to use it myself as I have already had a vaccine.)

https://sinoph.cra.ac.th/home-page

Here is a (poor) translation of the first pop up page:  (It looks like this only for those in Bangkok)

Open reservation registration

For the general public

Address in the highest and strictest control area in Bangkok and metropolitan areas.

Sino-Farm Vaccine Applicants It must waive the allocation of basic vaccines provided by the state at no cost. In a state of emergency under the Constitution of the Kingdom of Thailand B.E. 2560 (2017) Section 47 and a person aged 18 years and over who has never been vaccinated against COVID-19 before. If the booker is eligible for the Chino Farm vaccine, the vaccine information will be concealed before. To obtain different vaccines or use them for proper early immunomodulatory stimulation. The Royal College of Chulabhorn is not responsible for any potential side effects directly or indirectly, and insurance may not be worth it. Dominate medical treatment caused by side effects after vaccination.

Edited by rwill
  • Like 1