Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

5 hours ago, zhounan said:

It is highly probable that they will force all foreigners to be vaccinated by blackmailing them into renewing their visas.

All over the world, scientism, political and media communication is spreading the hate message that anyone who is not vaccinated is a public danger, a terrorist, a person to be hated, imprisoned, isolated and maybe killed.

They are literally setting people against each other, creating popular hatred.

The unvaccinated ones probably not only risk not having their visas renewed, but even being considered as pariahs, a sort of European Jews of the new millennium.

Let us be very careful what happens, we will not be able to stop in time a machine that is already running at speed.

Comparing non vaccinated people with the Jews who were gassed in Europe is a bit extreme don't you think. Jews could not change what they were but antivaxers can be educated. Besides if you don't  take a vax then all that could happen is that your options of travel and fun are limited. To compare that to what was done to the Jews is a bit extreme IMHO. 

I don't hate antivaxers, do dislike the misinformation they spread though. Killed because not vaccinated.. really. Talk about going overboard. Unless of course you talk about getting killed by covid then yes you could be right ????

It would be very reasonable to expect (after a certain cut off point) that you wont be getting into the Country whatsover without being fully vaccinated and you wont be able to renew a visa as an already resident expat without double vaccination either

Think thats a better way of looking at it....

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, MayBeNow said:

There is a world of difference between people that refuse to get any vaccination and people that question the need for a specific vaccine.

But i guess your taking your annual flu shot too.

I took a flu shot once when working at a ski resort, first time I had to miss work because I got the flu real bad that year, never had flu or a flu shot since????

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, driver52 said:

here you go, mind you it's only 1 scientist so YMMV https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/17/cloth-face-masks-comfort-blankets-do-little-curb-covid-spread/

are you currently in Thailand? Another piece of interesting info for you, sunlight actually kills viruses rather quickly lol

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-04-sunlight-coronavirus-quickly-scientists.html

Be free comrade! Learn to think critically, do not live in fear! ????

One Scientist and NOT the UK government re face masks!

An official from the US Homeland & Security and yet to be examined by independent agencies.

Gosh I shall rest easy tonight!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Did the Buriram authorities say vaccinate or apply to get vaccinated? 

Like throw a cigarette butt and get 100,000 baht fine?I think this will go the same way.

Thank you for the link. The article is as I remembered it: no "vaccinate or go to jail" order.

Edited by Puccini

20 hours ago, wobblyjohn said:

Who knows if immigration will force vaccination for you and the sake of others

I HOPE THEY DO 

Vaccinated with what? They will have to have ample supplies of vaccine to be able to force it..... may the first quarter of next year.

3 hours ago, millymoopoo said:

It may not happen that way, but by other means it will.

Eg: It's most l likely airlines will require a 'vaccination passport'.

Or if you decide to return to your home country for a visit they may require vaccination prior to entry.!

Wasn't it to be vaccinated tourists allowed entry via the Phuket sandbox.?

And thus it may not be needed to mandate it for visa renewals.

Eventually, hopefully it will just be one of the many strains included in the annual 'flu' shot.

And why wouldn't you want to be vaccinated.? This new delta strain is so infectious it seem like you only have to walk through an infected persons invisible exhaled breath cloud to get it. (fleeting contact).

Airlines want people to fly. You don't really see the airlines making up their own additional mandates.

The carriers will continue to require what is needed by the nation of destination and transit airports, just gets too complex otherwise.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, robblok said:

No I dont take any flue shots, im 47 in good health.  Don't see the point. However covid is a different story. 

If you are 47 and in good health, that puts you in a very, very low risk category, so why is "covid a different story?"

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

More likely Darwin will take care of people allowing experimental substances into their bodies.

If they aren't dangerous, why are all the manufacturers indemnified against any and all problems arising?

All vaccines were once experimental substances. Darwin seems to have been very negligent in taking care of people who have been vaccinated with those.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

What about Antibiotics ?? no need for those either... what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, right ???

have you been hiding under a rock? superbugs or antibiotic-resistant infections have been on the rise for years due to the overuse of antibiotics......most of the time they're not needed, your body is well capable of looking after itself......again your GP and big pharma have been too happy to take your money and mess with your long term health

Next you'll be saying statins are a good idea too ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Don't be the 7/11 guy sprouting nonsense

I thought it was 9/11? I never used to think the collapse of building 7 was suspicious until all this 'convid rubbish' came along but now I have my doubts ????

Methinks we're being played! If you still believe in freedom of the individual after all this baloney well good luck to you citizen! ????

Edited by driver52
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

114 - 90 = 24 more than allowed. What will happen now? 

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Normally having a disease and surviving is more effective in providing future protection than vaccination. If I were to get infected again, it'd probably be trivial, I might not even show any symptoms.

Sadly, this won't make any money for the pharmaceutical industry.

I've heard of people getting terribly sick after having COVID-19 twice.

This Delta variant is very serious. 

Theres no vaccines available anyway so you can test your theory.  

Stay safe.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 5:30 PM, sucit said:

Yes, that would be sad.

if Other countries make people vax, Thailand probably will too. If not, they won’t. 

You shld not be forced, you should get the vaccination in your own interest volutarily 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Normally having a disease and surviving is more effective in providing future protection than vaccination. If I were to get infected again, it'd probably be trivial, I might not even show any symptoms.

False.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/21/fact-check-vaccines-offer-safe-consistent-protection-covid-19/7609402002/

On 7/26/2021 at 10:21 PM, thailanddogerator said:

hi, I cannot find any information but until now it seems that no country has forced vaccination for expats to renew visa ?

do you think that it will happen here ?

In Thailand I don't think so, the vaccination programme seems to be discriminatory towards expats [although the government will say otherwise].

The whole issue is such a mess I can't see them denying a visa if you don't have a vaccination this year and probably well into next year too.

On 7/26/2021 at 10:30 PM, sucit said:

Yes, that would be sad.

if Other countries make people vax, Thailand probably will too. If not, they won’t. 

If there is any financial gain for certain people through it, they will.

Edited by possum1931

7 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

That's exactly what I posted.

No it's not, you posted the opposite.

13 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

You don't really see the airlines making up their own additional mandates.

15 minutes ago, Salerno said:

No it's not, you posted the opposite.

Is guess I wasn't clear I apologize. What do you mean?

Is there an an airline that requires its paying passengers to be vaccinated in order to fly between destination country A and destination country B neither that require vaccination by government order? 

(This does not count Thailand where I saw an unvaccinated foreigner denied boarding domestic flight this month and turned away suggesting he take a taxi. That was by government decree, not something VietJet thought up).

Edited by Captain Monday

2 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

What do you mean?

Thailand doesn't require returning Thais to present a negative RT-PCR test, various airlines require Thais to present a negative test regardless of the Thai Government requirements.

QANTAS has been flagging vaccine requirements to board for months now, from last November:

International air travellers will in future need to prove they have been vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to board Qantas flights, the airline says.

The Australian flag carrier's boss, Alan Joyce, said the move would be "a necessity" when vaccines are available.

"I think that's going to be a common thing talking to my colleagues in other airlines around the globe," he said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-55048438