Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

13 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

The carriers will continue to require what is needed by the nation of destination and transit airports

Yes, exactly that, no vaccination, no entry. Or in more subtle ways, no vaccination, 14 days hotel quarantine, vaccinated, home quarantine or no quarantine...!

Returning to pre COVID days will never happen, there will be permanent changes, if you like 'a new norm', and we'll just have to make allowances for that and get accustomed to it, in a similar way 9/11 changed the world..!

3 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Thailand doesn't require returning Thais to present a negative RT-PCR test, various airlines require Thais to present a negative test regardless of the Thai Government requirements.

QANTAS has been flagging vaccine requirements to board for months now, from last November:

I'm not trying to be argumentative Salerno but I was not posting about PCR tests I posted about vaccination.

" Various airlines" require a PCR test which ones? I think Emirates and Dubai require a PCR test to fly and transit. I went to Phuket on Qatar recently I don't think Qatar or Doha airport require a PCR test. I'm not sure I would have to check their websites so lets just for the moment use this example. So then a Thai person returning to Thailand from USA for example could save a lot of hassle and expense by choosing Qatar airways. As this is a bad business proposition you wont see commercial airline imposing additional requirements on top of government regulation. 

Last year in 2020 the CEO made statements that Qantas would require vaccination. Then you didn't hear much about it. This year he came back and said governments would require it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-56460329

Damn sure governments will require it! International travel will be very limited in the near future for those who refuse vaccination. 

Airlines are requiring crews to vaccinate, or making it near impossible to continue employment another subject. 

1 minute ago, Captain Monday said:

I'm not trying to be argumentative Salerno but I was not posting about PCR tests I posted about vaccination.

I thought you where posting about requirements in general. The point I was addressing "You don't really see the airlines making up their own additional mandates." doesn't specify vaccinations.

3 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Yeah,  think many were shocked in 2020 to hear Mr. Alan Joyce say "Qantas" was going to mandate vax.

His board of directors probably had some words for that.

In French and not in Irish no doubt 55

14 minutes ago, vinci said:

for all the American anti-vaxxer, the last time i check your lord and cult leader Trump has been vaccinated, he's spewing garbage about your right while he's protecting himself.

I quite like him, likes a joke and a swig of hydroxychloroquine ???? how do you know for sure he's been vaxxed? Have you seen the certificate?

He was trying to 'drain the swamp' so deep state had to get rid of him........so now they have a gormless puppet in the White House, they can brainwash you even more and rob you of your more taxes, whilst providing useless PCR tests that make other mates even richer

I heard Hunter is a nice chap who does lots of illegal stuff too ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

partner is being forced to take Sinopharm or she'll lose her job

not ideal but they've carried out far worse measures throughout covid in comparison

I hope she's not one that has a bad reaction to it.

It's not like they are giving massive compensation to those harmed by any of the vaccines, far as I know.

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's not like they are giving massive compensation to those harmed by any of the vaccines, far as I know

Big Pharma has complete immunity this time, it's in the agreements, bad side effects you're on your own.....

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, driver52 said:

I quite like him, likes a joke and a swig of hydroxychloroquine ???? how do you know for sure he's been vaxxed? Have you seen the certificate?

He was trying to 'drain the swamp' so deep state had to get rid of him........so now they have a gormless puppet in the White House, they can brainwash you even more and rob you of your more taxes, whilst providing useless PCR tests that make other mates even richer

I heard Hunter is a nice chap who does lots of illegal stuff too ????

I guess those lefties at Fox News are s lying about getting vaccinated.

Trumps received COVID-19 vaccines at White House in January

Former president and first lady got both doses, official confirmed

Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received their COVID-19 vaccines in January at the White House, Fox News confirmed.

It is unclear which vaccine the Trumps received, but a Trump official told Fox News they are both fully vaccinated with two doses.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-coronavirus-vaccines-white-house-in-january

On 7/26/2021 at 3:21 PM, thailanddogerator said:

it would be sad to inject what I do not need because I have no social life with anyone and anyway plan to wear a mask forever.

in your case you do not have to worry, becuase there are going to open one huge camp

for expats from all over the world who are answering your condition (no social life, yes for 24/7 masks wearing and no to vaccines).

the camp will be designed as huge resort, somewhere around the pacifics; with

plenty one bedroom units equipped with free wifi.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, driver52 said:

The guy who heads up BionTech is not allowed to have the jab, I heard that from a contact of theirs so it's not BS ???? 

This has made him a billionaire despite him saying 'don't touch the drugs until the trial period is over', what does that tell us?

It was in the news that he and his team weren't allowed to be vaccinated because they don't have priority. I'm calling BS on your anonymous source.

https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-01-11-21/h_a092fc57cb454642b436934fc95ee500

7 minutes ago, driver52 said:

errr Fox News is owned by the Murdoch family......the problem is most of the news channels are owned by far right liars who would sell their mothers in order to keep you brainwashed and fill their coffers even more ????

Has anyone from the Trump camp contradicted this report? Ya think Trump would leave it unremarked if it were false? Because he's just too reticent a guy to make a fuss?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It was in the news that he and his team weren't allowed to be vaccinated because they don't have priority

thanks that's the biggest laugh at BS I've had all month! There's a reason Goebbels was a big fan of what the Yankees were doing with the news channels in the 30s and nothing much has changed really has it? ????

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Well, now I'm totally convinced!

so are all the 'fat westerners', the FDA has been destroying their lives since the 70s but of course they're far too 'free and intelligent' to see that too, yah?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, driver52 said:

thanks that's the biggest laugh at BS I've had all month! There's a reason Goebbels was a big fan of what the Yankees were doing with the news channels in the 30s and nothing much has changed really has it? ????

I don't know what corrupt country you hail from, but anyone who knows anything about Germany, (clearly not you) knows that Germans are sticklers for obeying the rules. 

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I don't know what corrupt country you hail from, but anyone who knows anything about Germany, (clearly not you) knows that they are a stickler for obeying the rules. 

lol actually I'm from Europe, are Deutsche Bank are good example of 'obeying the rules'? last time I heard they had quite a lot of exposure to the derivatives market, and Frau Merkel needs to keep bailing them out, wey hey!!!

5 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Must be exhausting to live in your evil version of reality.

Not in the slightest, I worked out what it was to be 'free' a long time ago, enjoy your prison partisan ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2021 at 10:41 PM, Jingthing said:

Masks aren't as effective as the OP thinks, especially with Delta. It's not a matter of IF you're going to get infected, but more like WHEN. 

Do I think Thai immigration will mandate vaccines for expats? 

I don't know.

But I think that when the vaccines become as easily accessed as in the U.S., perhaps they should!

so what happened to transfering the virus from surfaces etc.?   you could wear five masks and just have to touch a 20 baht bill from a shop or elsewhere and get the virus?  or have they now reversed this? then why the alcohol? ... seems the story keeps changing...

Edited by tlandtday
  • Sad 1