Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

6 hours ago, Liebemein said:

What if pilots died while people are in the air same as pilots from British Airways and Indian pilots after vaccination. Of course factcheck, who believes in fact check?

Pilots die in the air every year from heart attacks already. That is why there are at least two of us. If both die you can help land the plane the jets fly automatically by themselves now right?????.

Please, Just get your jabs OK.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Is this a question for me? Obviously the answer is Digital Health Passports. The passenger will show they have the requirements to enter or transit a particular country or region as part of the ticketing and checki-in process. At the airport, one simply shows their passport and QR code. "Simples"

American numpties who reject common sense will simply remain in our cuntry. Holding their guns, walking their fake emotional comfort pit-bulls, Vaccine free free and vulnerable to whatever future infections come later.

Apparently, no vaccine is 100% effective, so a certain % of travelers may still be infectious. Do you support swabs for every traveler as well as a vaccine passport? Passports alone may not guarantee an absence of infection.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

21 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Vaccine free free and vulnerable to whatever future infections come later.

Oh, so you believe the next lethal virus will be prevented by the covid vaccine then?

The next one will be different and will require a different vaccine, but I'm sure you know that.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently, no vaccine is 100% effective, so a certain % of travelers may still be infectious. Do you support swabs for every traveler as well as a vaccine passport? Passports alone may not guarantee an absence of infection.

There is no 100 percent. The virus is never going away. We have to learn to live with it. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Vaccine passports make sense, but there should be rapid antigen testing at check-in. It could be selective depending on whether the traveler has been to Delta country recently.

14 hours ago, placnx said:

Vaccine passports make sense, but there should be rapid antigen testing at check-in. It could be selective depending on whether the traveler has been to Delta country recently.

Won't all countries be Delta soon?

If corona ends cheap air travel ( the destroyer of countries due to mass tourism ), it will be the only good thing to come out of it, IMO.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If corona ends cheap air travel ( the destroyer of countries due to mass tourism ), it will be the only good thing to come out of it, IMO.

Sure.

Now, there is a small problem.

Explain that to the millions of people who live, directly and indirectly, from the tourism money...

But again, it's just a detail.

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Won't all countries be Delta soon?

Delta is everywhere, but not everybody has caught it. Delta is very infectious, so despite the claims about rapid cabin air replacement, it would be better to limit the number of active Covid carriers on aircraft, hence the need to test before boarding.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Dude. Wearing a mask DOES NOT prevent you from getting covid. It prevents you from spreading your aerosolized gob to others.

Thank you, I had a good laugh !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok...soooo....now vaccinated people are being asked to wear masks inside, in case they spread the virus to others?? Right, I think I am following this now. I get vaccinated....lets assume it happens here in Thailand at some point within the next 2 years......So, I get vaccinated, but I still have to wear a mask, as I can spread it, it also seems that I can still be symptomatic....mmmmm....

Ok, vaccinated people, would you mind putting your masks on...pretty please. I mean, I just dont want you to give me Covid.....Thanks for your consideration. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, cclub75 said:

Sure.

Now, there is a small problem.

Explain that to the millions of people who live, directly and indirectly, from the tourism money...

But again, it's just a detail.

Like the Keystone pipeline workers, they can find another job, as Kerry says.

OR, they can stop ripping off international tourists and make domestic tourism more affordable, so they can keep their jobs.

I have little sympathy for an industry that destroys the environment just so some can make loadsacash. Just look what the <deleted> did to Phi Phi!

Edited by thaibeachlovers

14 hours ago, mikebike said:

Dude. Wearing a mask DOES NOT prevent you from getting covid. It prevents you from spreading your aerosolized gob to others.

You know those cheap masks that most people wear? They don't seal at the sides and IMO all that aerosol "gob" still spreads out from the wearer.

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2021 at 5:49 PM, mikebike said:

Depends on the type of mask

https://www.yahoo.com/news/respirators-needs-wear-face-mask-181118755.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/this-is-the-positively-charged-face-mask-that-allegedly-kills-sars-cov-2/ar-BB1dHta1?li=BBnb7Kz

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You know those cheap masks that most people wear? They don't seal at the sides and IMO all that aerosol "gob" still spreads out from the wearer.

Bla bla bla....

wearing them since 2 years and still not covidfuxxed ? Am I a superhuman ?!

those bla bla bla from people who know nothing but keep talking are so funny...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2021 at 8:50 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes, but the mask might catch most of the particles, which could otherwise be propelled several metres in front.

• Haha 1