Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

But Covid has killed millions of adults, in case you have forgotten. 

You seem to have a lack of empathy.  You should try imagining if a close loved one had died from Covid, and then reading posts from morons claiming that Covid is no big deal. 

Well some people trust all the covid numbers in the news and some people don't trust any of the numbers....

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You seem to have a lack of empathy.  You should try imagining if a close loved one had died from Covid, and then reading posts from morons claiming that Covid is no big deal. 

The annoyance of the infantile smart a$$es, it has made an addict out of me.

I am addicted to the H Cain Awards on reddit, there you can see infantile smart A$$es posting and boasting about their mighty immune systems and the phony vaccines etc.

Then you can see what happens to them. That is something the MSM does not show; it's bad.

I won't dwell on the suffering but the usual last post is a family member starting a gofundme for hospital and funeral expenses.

But nothing like that could happen to the anti-vaxxers with mighty immune systems on TVF.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Scott said:

Polio was not a 'savage killer of children'. 

https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/dave-helling/article253422239.html

Please don't post false information or information that is deliberately misleading. 

It was another member who said polio was a savage killer of children. I was quoting his words.

And then I was pointing out how covid barely affects children, comparatively to polio.

I mean, am I wrong here? Or is covid killing more children than polio? Which is worse for children?

• Thanks 1

Doubt it. In today's world we lock down the fittest so that the least fit can survive a little longer.

“Yes it is called caring for others, not being an inconvenience for the fittest.”

Is It though, really ? At What Cost ? some “inconvenience”. unfit vulnerable should have been isolated.  “ Caring for others” has been crassly applied to whole populations without “caring” about the fittest (except vax).Massive Societal & Economic Damage. To protect 0.03% pop. of very old and self abusers. Political Liberal BS. Thats called collective hysteria or “mass psychosis”. Examples: Fascism / Communism / Genocides…….. Covid. that primate genetic flaw will end us humans quite soon I fear.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, 2009 said:

It was another member who said polio was a savage killer of children. I was quoting his words.

And then I was pointing out how covid barely affects children, comparatively to polio.

I mean, am I wrong here? Or is covid killing more children than polio? Which is worse for children?

In an effort to minimize Covid, you are focusing on the one segment of the population most resistent to the virus. How does that help anyone? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I think adults should be vaccinated and the at risk people first.

What's this got to do with children?

You think we should push through younger children being vaccinated more quickly without proper care and precautions?

Honestly, if even 1 child dies of blood clotting syndrome from a vaccine they didn't need (for themselves) then I think that is far worse than 1 million 60+ aged people dying naturally of covid.

Or would you trade 1 child's life for a few elders' lives? And shouldn't the elders have been vaccinated already to protect themselves?

It isn't about empathy here, mate. It is about rationality and logic. Also, ETHICS.

Some people are showing a blatant disregard for the safety of children, just so (I suspect) they can get back to enjoying their retirement sucking beers in the beer bars.

Edited by 2009
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, 2009 said:

You think we should push through younger children being vaccinated more quickly without proper care and precautions?

Honestly, if even 1 child dies of blood clotting syndrome from a vaccine they didn't need (for themselves) then I think that is far worse than 1 million 60+ aged people dying naturally of covid.

Or would you trade 1 child's life for a few elders' lives? And shouldn't the elders have been vaccinated already to protect themselves?

It isn't about empathy here, mate. It is about rationality and logic.

Some people are showing a blatant disregard for the safety of children, just so (I suspect) they can get back to enjoying their retirement sucking beers in the beer bars.

Some children die of Covid. So far, it seems that you are recommending that we just let children die. 

Similarly, are you against vaccinating children for measles? 

Edited by Danderman123

Both Polio and Covid Child Deaths / Hospital similarly & astronomically low.

just Google. WHO report stated Polio Paralysis was 0.5% of children under 5 mainly , of which 5-10% ( 0.05 % max. overall)then died from respiratory failure. Found a UK report dated last month about Child Covid Deaths.

41 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In an effort to minimize Covid, you are focusing on the one segment of the population most resistent to the virus. How does that help anyone? 

In an effort to save a minority of the population dying of covid and stimulate the economy, let's offer some children to the Gods as sacrificial lambs.

Lol, ok, a touch of the dramatic.

But there WILL be children dying from this vaccine, especially since it hasn't been tested thoroughly on that group. Ironically, they are, as you say, resistant to covid and in most cases don't even need the vaccine for themselves.

But we should systematically forced them to be vaccinated for the greater good (before the safety of the vaccine has been properly tested). Hilarious right?

You see how that is unethical?

Getting the vaccine isn't a choice with covid. If you don't get it you lose your right to education (as a child). Or as an adult, you lose your livelihood and you ability to feed your family.

Edited by 2009
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, 2009 said:

In an effort to save a minority of the population dying of covid and stimulate the economy, let's offer some children to the Gods as sacrificial lambs.

Lol, ok, a touch of the dramatic.

But there WILL be children dying from this vaccine, especially since it hasn't been tested thoroughly on that group. Ironically, they are, as you say, resistant to covid and in most cases don't even need the vaccine for themselves.

But we should systematically forced them to be vaccinated for the greater good (before the safety of the vaccine has been properly tested). 

You see how that is unethical?

Getting the vaccine isn't a choice with covid. If you don't get it you lose your right to education (as a child). Or as an adult, you lose your livelihood and you ability to feed your family.

Children die from Covid, but, for you, they are just sacrificial lambs. 

Reasonable people would test vaccines on children, and then vaccinate them. 

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, 2009 said:

No, I am clearly stating precautions should be taken with rolling out the vaccine, especially since we don't have data on what the negative effects are in children.

The data has not been collected yet. They are doing it now in 10-18 year olds. And they are considering reducing it to 5 year olds.

What I am strongly against is the idea that we should vaccinate children haphazardly to save adult lives or so the economy can get flowing again.

No, but it should not be systematically forced. And I would like to see a year of data first. We don't even know what these vaccines can do to a 5 year old.

No, because we already know a lot about those vaccines in children. 

What part of this don't you understand?

The part where you don't know anything about clinical testing, but apparently think you do. 

If i told you that some vaccine had been tested in children for a year, you would respond by claiming that 2 years is the minimum. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2009 said:

I believe COVID has made more children orphans than polio ever did.

That’s a pretty awful outcome.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Scott said:

The Pfizer vaccine is the only one fully tested and approved for use in kids.

Thank you.

But as we speak children in this country are getting Sinopharm from the age of 10 (actually the cut off age is 9 and 6 months).

10 minutes ago, Scott said:

Because Covid is easily transmissible, anyone getting, regardless of age, is a risk to everyone else.  The spread of the disease cannot be accomplished without stopping it's spread in children. 

The vaccines are not supposed to stop the spread of covid; they are supposed to prevent death in at risk individuals.

We will have covid forever just like the flu. We can't get rid of it.

Covid (and the covid vaccine) will be similar with the flu and the flu vaccine going forward, probably forever.

We can't compare them to other things like Polio, Diptheria etc etc

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Doubt it. In today's world we lock down the fittest so that the least fit can survive a little longer.

“Yes it is called caring for others, not being an inconvenience for the fittest.”

Is It though, really ? At What Cost ? some “inconvenience”. unfit vulnerable should have been isolated.  “ Caring for others” has been crassly applied to whole populations without “caring” about the fittest (except vax).Massive Societal & Economic Damage. To protect 0.03% pop. of very old and self abusers. Political Liberal BS. Thats called collective hysteria or “mass psychosis”. Examples: Fascism / Communism / Genocides…….. Covid. that primate genetic flaw will end us humans quite soon I fear.

You seem to have forgotten our conversation of only yesterday.

The primary purpose of lockdowns was to protect medical services from being overwhelmed and collapsing.

Let me remind you:

“You’ve already told us how far you’d go to protect your son, is it beyond doubt that others would turn to violence at the ER doorway?

A breakdown of health services is a very credible cause for extremes of social unrest, you’ve already explained why that is.”

Of course you need to forget this in order to stick to your one sided view of lockdowns, which having given us more information appears to be routed in political hyperbole.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2009 said:

It isn't about empathy here, mate. It is about rationality and logic. Also, ETHICS.

You are ignoring the fact that children are both vectors for the transmission of the virus and carriers in which the virus had opportunity to mutate.

But I’ll give you credit for having abandoned all your previous spurious arguments that gained no traction in favor of this sudden caring for kids while accusing others of not caring about kids.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You are ignoring the fact that children are both vectors for the transmission of the virus and carriers in which the virus had opportunity to mutate.

They are this when vaccinated too. Adults are this when vaccinated too.

The vaccines don't stop us getting covid and transmitting it. They don't stop the virus mutating either.

The vaccines simply help our own body fight it so that we experience mild symptoms, rather than death.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I believe COVID has made more children orphans than polio ever did.

That’s a pretty awful outcome.

That's a good reason for the parents to be vaccinated, not the children.

Your logic is nonexistent.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 2009 said:

Thank you.

But as we speak children in this country are getting Sinopharm from the age of 10 (actually the cut off age is 9 and 6 months).

The vaccines are not supposed to stop the spread of covid; they are supposed to prevent death in at risk individuals.

We will have covid forever just like the flu. We can't get rid of it.

Covid (and the covid vaccine) will be similar with the flu and the flu vaccine going forward, probably forever.

We can't compare them to other things like Polio, Diptheria etc etc

If children are not vaccinated, and if Covid is around forever, then eventually large numbers of children will die from Covid.

lockdown to prevent medical system being overwhelmed.

isolating the vulnerable old/  unfit / abusers would have done that

again I ask At What Cost ?…..that massive decision should have gone to Argument & Referendum

elected reps. failing pop. yet again…… like with unvoted mass immigration…..and unvoted EU political & legal alignment pre- Brexit……. lack of proper Test Trace Isolate pre- covid knowing pandemic inevitable……

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1