Why should I inject a vaccine that could kill me when I have no risk to be sick with covid ? A Thai boy told me, what can I reply him to push for vaccination ?

samtab

Just now, Jeffr2 said:

Why are you hesitant then?  The vaccines are proven, impossible to deny that.  They save lives, that's been proven.  Just curious.

Because I'm healthy with a great immune system and I don't trust my government. 

You have said you support the vax mandates. If it went further in your country would you volunteer to assist in forced vaccinations.  Obviously not giving the shot itself. (I'm guessing you arnt a medic) but in a restraining role.? 

• Haha 2

Just now, LA8RAT said:

You have said you support the vax mandates. If it went further in your country would you volunteer to assist in forced vaccinations.  Obviously not giving the shot itself. (I'm guessing you arnt a medic) but in a restraining role.? 

As you know, hopefully, a strong immune system won't protect you against covid.  That's been proven.

What's your government got to do with this?  It's science.  The jab is safe and that's proven.  Not to mention it could help save the lives of those around you.

I think vax mandates don't have to be forced like you say.  Just make it so difficult for the un-vaxxed that they ultimately give in.  Like my friend did due to work requirements.  Can't get on a plane, bus, go inside a restaurant, etc.  Your in the minority. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Isn’t posting misinformation in the middle of an epidemic unacceptable?

Everybody's missing the point I am trying to make,  you have a CHOICE to decide what you believe and what wish to do. 

If a person is stupid enough to believe media without actually listening to what scientists say and promenant doctors, and W.H.O. that's there choice. 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Everybody's missing the point I am trying to make,  you have a CHOICE to decide what you believe and what wish to do. 

If a person is stupid enough to believe media without actually listening to what scientists say and promenant doctors, and W.H.O. that's there choice. 

Well, the problem is that hospital ICU's have been stressed to the point that triage was actually imposed in several states in the USA. And that was due overwhelmingly to those who refused to be vaccinated. 

ANd is it the choice of vaccinated people to have their health care suffer because of the foolish of the refuseniks?

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

And you're missing the point that many who've decided not to get the vaccine have done so for ridiculous reasons.  Misinformation mainly.  Or political slant.

Sadly, people are stupid enough to believe the fake news media sites and because of attacks against scientists by them, don't believe scientists!  Or, trust their government.  So no, it shouldn't be their choice.  Too much is at stake.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Science doesn’t work that way.

Like most fringe groups, the Covid anti-vaccine types don’t have data to support their position. 

And if they do, it's fake news or misinformation.  Luckily, that gets removed here quickly! LOL

14 minutes ago, LA8RAT said:

Has it been proven?  Evidence please. 

I'm all for science.. Let's have a debate between the paid for government scientists and the independent ones with opposing views.. The ones on my side of the debate have offered but no response.. Funny that. 

Forced to give in... <deleted> get yourself a brown shirt.  Your views are absolutely abhorrent. 

My youngest daughter in UK is a paramedic, she and her colleges are fed up with picking people like you ativax mob up from home and taking them to ICU because they refused to be vaccinated.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well, the problem is that hospital ICU's have been stressed to the point that triage was actually imposed in several states in the USA. And that was due overwhelmingly to those who refused to be vaccinated. 

ANd is it the choice of vaccinated people to have their health care suffer because of the foolish of the refuseniks?

It's happens in UK as well. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

And you're missing the point that many who've decided not to get the vaccine have done so for ridiculous reasons.  Misinformation mainly.  Or political slant.

Sadly, people are stupid enough to believe the fake news media sites and because of attacks against scientists by them, don't believe scientists!  Or, trust their government.  So no, it shouldn't be their choice.  Too much is at stake.

Well it's still up to them. 

43 minutes ago, LA8RAT said:

I think there will be plenty volunteers helping for the greater good. I see how in my country people are getting fed up with the antivaxxers ruining it for all.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

I think there will be plenty volunteers helping for the greater good. I see how in my country people are getting fed up with the antivaxxers ruining it for all.

No need to force vaccinations.  Just make like hard enough on them and they'll come around.  That's already happening.  Along with mandates at where they work.  Sad some fall for the lies and conspiracy theories.

8 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Well it's still up to them. 

While your right its up to them their decision affects others. Because of antivaxers new rules and lockdowns come into play. Things that would not have happened if people just get vaccinated. So in the end those idiots make it worse for all of us.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Science doesn’t work that way.

Like most fringe groups, the Covid anti-vaccine types don’t have data to support their position. 

Actually here in the UK we have the office of national statistics ons. Plenty in there that goes against the government narrative. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I won't answer you how I would face to face I'd get a holiday.

Im quite anti violence always.. but antivaxxers really drive me crazy at times. That remark must be one of the worst I have heard. I got a former stepdau working in a hospital too. These people are getting overworked, stressed.

Normal operations postponed, all because some stupid antivaxxers don't get vaccinated. Its a serious problem. Unfortunately my government and many others are just not strong enough. I have always been pro choice when its about vaccination but thinking forced is the way to go. There are just too many religious nuts (in our bible belt) and other idiot antivaxxers. 

At some points the rights of the majority and the rights of health workers should be weighed heavier then those of antivaxxers. (people who cant take it from medical reasons excluded)

• Like 2

On 10/27/2021 at 6:01 AM, Danderman123 said:

Isn’t posting misinformation in the middle of an epidemic unacceptable?

There isn’t misinformation yet. There is a lack of information.

People just do not get it.

One side is saying: “the vaccine is fine, it’s been studied and researched and the govt has approved it”. 

Well, that simply is not true. Just look at the facts and how all other vaccines are handled. This one was rushed. That’s a fact. There is no denying this.

In the end, it comes down to a group of people believing things that are yet to be proven. It’s very simple. Provaxxers are saying “it’s all ok,” when they don’t know that is the case yet, we don’t know of the long term effects of the vaccine. It’s a sharp contrast to what vaccine skeptics are saying, which is “we don’t know yet”… which is the TRUTH, no matter how you slice it. Whether you’re old or at risk and wanna take it is fine, but there is no doubt who is on the right side of this argument. 

Put another way, even if the vaccine proves to be perfectly safe in ten years, you are still wrong… because you were claiming the vaccine has been properly researched and we know future side effects when we did not. The other side who claim “we don’t know yet” will still have been right in this case. So you’ve wound yourselves into a lose lose argument without even knowing it, which is hardly unusual. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1