Why should I inject a vaccine that could kill me when I have no risk to be sick with covid ? A Thai boy told me, what can I reply him to push for vaccination ?

samtab

6 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, you have already rolled over and submitted have you?

Vaccinations with a long track record is vastly different from one which has never been administered to kids before. Not hard to understand.

So the principle here is that freedom isn't jeopardized if the govt requires you to be vaccinated, if, a sufficiently long time has passed? And who gets to decide how long a period of time that should be? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

So the principle here is that freedom isn't jeopardized if the govt requires you to be vaccinated, if, a sufficiently long time has passed? And who gets to decide how long a period of time that should be? 

The question is Can the POTUS legally mandate citizens to vaccinate? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

There's alot more at stake here than fighting covid. If for example 100% of people pumped this vac into their body because the gov told them to. Do you not see the future consequence of this. The whole ideal of freedom would be jeopardized. Being Vac against covid should be a personal choice and not forced. 

I've been vaccinated because it was my choice, I have friends and family who choose not to vaccinate and that's their choice. I know of no other immunization or vaccination that's taken to protect others. This is what many on this forum are advocating. 

I vaccinated for my protection not yours.

Typical argument from the far right crowd.  Congrats for being vaccinated.  But sad you are OK with others refusing the jab just because they don't want it.  BS reason.

11 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, you have already rolled over and submitted have you?

Vaccinations with a long track record is vastly different from one which has never been administered to kids before. Not hard to understand.

Ah good thing you added kids, I mean how else could you excuse that you took the vaccine but complain about it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Ah good thing you added kids, I mean how else could you excuse that you took the vaccine but complain about it. 

I do not know of anyone that is opposed to anyone being vaccinated that wants to be vaccinated, do you?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

Yes anyone who takes the vax will become immortal, and will be protected from all diseases....lol.......They seem ok with making just about any outrageous claims...

Trolling seems to make you feel good, but is particularly brainless. I will help you, since you cannot sensibly comment on my post.

1) It’s just one study, and we have learned that one-off studies don’t always survive scrutiny.

2) Correlation does not prove causality.

image.png.bbb04b1a3453133ef700bdebef34b06c.png

9 hours ago, robblok said:

Since he made a point of specifying it wasn't mandates per see he had a problem with, but the the length the time the vaccine had been in use, I asked who  gets to decide how long is enough. Eventually, his non-answer was "We the People." Basically, right wing relexive anti-government claptrap.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

Yeah, a good reason to get the jab.  Sad some don't understand this, or don't care about it.

You just don't get some people are quite happy to not care, and are quite happy to be stupid, and just want to be left alone...

3 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

You just don't get some people are quite happy to not care, and are quite happy to be stupid, and just want to be left alone...

At least you admit this.  Again, a really sad statement about the attitudes of some.  Really sad.

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

But when their lack of care and delight in their own stupidity affects public health, then they ought to lose that right to be left alone.

I heard on a radio news clip that big number of people working in the NHS have not been vaccinated they say as long as they test everyday negative they won't have a covid vaccination.

Some companies in UK are allowed to say no vaccination no job. 

I believe that is a better way than to making vaccinations mandatory.

26 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I heard on a radio news clip that big number of people working in the NHS have not been vaccinated they say as long as they test everyday negative they won't have a covid vaccination.

For sure.  I'd hate to have that thing rammed up my nose every day!  My Fox News loving friend didn't want a jab.  Until his job said either do that, or get tested a lot.  He got the jab! LOL.  Silliness abounds.

26 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

The NHS seems to be changing its collective mind about that...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/25/uk/uk-nhs-health-workers-covid-vaccine-intl-gbr/index.html

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

For sure.  I'd hate to have that thing rammed up my nose every day!  My Fox News loving friend didn't want a jab.  Until his job said either do that, or get tested a lot.  He got the jab! LOL.  Silliness abounds.

Yeah but he was given a choice that's what I believe is a better way.

9 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah but he was given a choice that's what I believe is a better way.

We're in the middle of a pandemic that's killing millions.  Sorry, but when his reason is "I just don't want it", it needs to be mandated.  Time for people to man up and do the right thing for society.  This is mostly political BS.  Fueled by the right wing media outlets.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Yes, LOL. it's hilarious that your "friend" is compelled to do something against his will. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Is it dictatorial to require children to get vaccinated for childhood diseases?

I'm not sure where you going in UK remember my mother on docs advice not allowing me to have all the vaccinations for children because I had Asthma can't remember which one.