10 million vaccine doses to be distributed in Thailand in August

snoop1130

16 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

They better hurry ordering Pfizer or Modena

Yesterday on news here, they said Pfizer wanted to raise prise, same Modena, just by 2 $./dose under false pretensions.

In the meantime, they, P made 48 billion$ and M 25 billion, PROFIT

That is PROFIT, so all costs are done.

It also means the vaccines are costing really nothing to make. 

So with these given facts, i scratch on the back of my head and I have many questions. It really left me flabbergasted with a very, very dirty taste in my mouth.

Making profit, ok , but 48 billion$ and then even raising price?   

Do you have a link for those profit numbers?

1 hour ago, nchuckle said:

If someone offered me Pfizer at £500 I’d take their hand off - what about you?

Pop into your nearest branch of a well known private hospital chain, show them the 23k baht cash incentive and im sure you will quickly be the recipient of a Pfizer jab.

1 hour ago, sapson said:

Pop into your nearest branch of a well known private hospital chain, show them the 23k baht cash incentive and im sure you will quickly be the recipient of a Pfizer jab.

They might take my money and promise me a vaccine sometime in the indeterminate future,but that’s about all..

• Like 2

The Government is doing its best to obtain vaccines but they are still in short supply. It has now been realised in Australia and China the only way out of the Pandemic is vaccination but the Chinese vaccines do not appear to be effective against the D variant the cheapest and surest way is to try and increase local manufacture of the AZ vaccine

19 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Yesterday on news here, they said Pfizer wanted to raise prise, same Modena, just by 2 $./dose under false pretensions.

So with these given facts, i scratch on the back of my head and I have many questions. It really left me flabbergasted with a very, very dirty taste in my mouth.

Fake News! I just Googled the figures for both companies and although the figures are high they don't meet your figures!

Not sure I can also believe your "prise, [price] same Modena, just by 2 $./dose under false pretensions."

Yes, they are doing well but they also spend much on research and development.  Maybe immoral -- seems so -- but we live in a capitalist society and are very grateful when our pension pots go up due to investments in such companies!

PFIZER REPORTS SECOND-QUARTER 2021 RESULTS ▪ Second-Quarter 2021 Revenues of $19.0 Billion, Reflecting 86% Operational Growth; Excluding BNT162b2(1) , Revenues Grew 10% Operationally to $11.1 Billion.

MODERNA, INC.

CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED BALANCE SHEETS AND STATEMENTS OF CASH FLOWS DATA

December 31, 2020

Cash, cash equivalents and investments

$

$

Total assets

Total liabilities

Total stockholders’ equity

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dialemco said:

the only way out of the Pandemic

or of course some regimes is let 'em die and herd immunity for the survivors in a land fit for zeros. thank goodness weare in a compassionate Buddhist culture where money is less important than no one left behind and our tireless embassy officials work day and night on our behalf.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cadan said:

And the ORDEAL continues. A couple days ago they told us to vaccinate 80% Bangkokians in August.

This is a 180 degree change... AGAIN... Not easy to read the daily news with a healthy brain.

Wait for a couple days and you will see that it is actually a 360 degree ????

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2021 at 6:19 PM, xtrnuno41 said:

I think politicians worldwide are asking more commissions now that their policies and promotions of the product helped demand and sales above their expectations.

6 hours ago, Chiang Mai Will said:

Fake News! I just Googled the figures for both companies and although the figures are high they don't meet your figures!

Not sure I can also believe your "prise, [price] same Modena, just by 2 $./dose under false pretensions."

Yes, they are doing well but they also spend much on research and development.  Maybe immoral -- seems so -- but we live in a capitalist society and are very grateful when our pension pots go up due to investments in such companies!

PFIZER REPORTS SECOND-QUARTER 2021 RESULTS ▪ Second-Quarter 2021 Revenues of $19.0 Billion, Reflecting 86% Operational Growth; Excluding BNT162b2(1) , Revenues Grew 10% Operationally to $11.1 Billion.

MODERNA, INC.

CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED BALANCE SHEETS AND STATEMENTS OF CASH FLOWS DATA

December 31, 2020

Cash, cash equivalents and investments

$

$

Total assets

Total liabilities

Total stockholders’ equity

I know the news bulletins here and are hardly wrong. IF they can crack down on something they will. I must assume they checked it before broadcasting.

I do see you have other figures. But still profit, meaning costs are done.

They were bringing it in the news here, as for the raise both companies want for their vaccine. That was the major issue of it. And so the numbers came out of profit they made already.

Here you can read about that: https://www.ft.com/content/d415a01e-d065-44a9-bad4-f9235aa04c1a

It is in many Dutch sites, but guess you cant read Dutch, so i picked aan English one for you.

10 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

So what....they are running a business and they need to pay high salaries to the experts who are coming up with a vaccine to save our "entitled" asses.  Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die.  Nothing is free on this planet~!  Unless you are an illegal alien from Mexico entering the USA.

You didnt read right. It is PROFIT, they already paid the salaries and or other costs that had been made. Profit is only for a CEO and stockholders.

More and more prices of medicines are raised, only to make more profit.

Meaning : pay or die. Remember the guy raising price on HIV medicine?!

Insuline in the USA is also rising with no other indication of more profit.

We had a medicine here going from 0.40 cents/pc to 40 euro/pc.

for only.... profit. You as human, pay or die.

There are a way lot more of those situations.

10 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Do you have a link for those profit numbers?

Just google "pfizer and moderna profits" 

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/mar/06/from-pfizer-to-moderna-whos-making-billions-from-covid-vaccines

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/11/business/pfizer-vaccine-covid-moderna-revenue/index.html

Just some and stories allways changes, aswell expectations and reality.

11 hours ago, nchuckle said:

You don’t understand the nature of pharmaceuticals- £ billions are spent on research and development often with no viable product produced to recoup the costs at the end. When a winner hits it has to recoup ALL those other costs . And a one off year of profits has to Carry other years. Additionally a large absolute number has to be seen in context of total turnover of a huge company- its not your local mama and papa shop ! 
€20 for a cutting edge medicine developed in record time that can save millions of lives is too expensive?? If someone offered me Pfizer at £500 I’d take their hand off - what about you?

You also didnt read right, It is PROFIT, so all costs are done.

PROFIT, only for CEO and stockholders.

i get my Pfizer for "free", in the end i will have to pay, as my government will come back to me with taxes which i will have to pay then. Eventually i paid my Pfizer. I was wondering if i should have vaccination, as if you are vaccinated yous till can have covid anyhow. Only the chance of dying on it gets less.

FInally i decided to have that vaccine, next week the second. At least i hope so, as you cant be sure about anything these days in the world, except you will die sometime.

7 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

So your previous post was BS as the sales are less then your profit numbers.

On 8/5/2021 at 12:50 PM, FritsSikkink said:

Not an opinion, a fact, proven by your own link.

Nope, it is your opinion and interpretations due to what you red or didnt.

You read, the pcr test is working for covid and on the other hand, a top lawyer with many research and many doctors, professors with him, tell it is not a good test and will bring it to court, as lies and then with that getting rich. Personal gain.

A doctor here refuse to give vaccinations anymore, as he doesnt believe in the vaccines.

It is against his way of investigating and thinking and finds it absurd.

Normally a vaccine takes 8-10 years to have some knowledge about it and now they come up with it in 1 year. OR they must have already had some advantage from SARS and MERS, maybe.

people like to hide, lie all for just one plain common thing ....money, thats a fact !

34 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

You read, the pcr test is working for covid and on the other hand, a top lawyer with many research and many doctors, professors with him, tell it is not a good test and will bring it to court, as lies and then with that getting rich. Personal gain.

A doctor here refuse to give vaccinations anymore, as he doesnt believe in the vaccines.

Normally a vaccine takes 8-10 years to have some knowledge about it and now they come up with it in 1 year. OR they must have already had some advantage from SARS and MERS, maybe.

people like to hide, lie all for just one plain common thing ....money, thats a fact !

Fact check: 6 of the most persistent misconceptions about COVID-19 vaccines

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/fact-check-6-of-the-most-persistent-misconceptions-about-covid-19-vaccines/ar-AAMZekU

14 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

We were talking about profit and now you are rambling about something else

Edited by FritsSikkink