Phuket second COVID vaccination injections moved forward

snoop1130

1628591803_1-org.jpg

PHUKET: Phuket health officials have moved forward the dates for those waiting to receive their second injection of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

The new dates for different  vaccination centres across the island were announced by the Phuket office of the Public Relations Department (PR Phuket).

People who received their first injection of AstraZeneca in June and were informed that their second injection would be in September will now receive their second injection this month, the agency announced through several announcements.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-second-covid-vaccination-injections-moved-forward-81004.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-08-10

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, smedly said:

and what elderly at risk people in the rest of the country are now going to go without and possibly get infected and die. this is just wrong on so many levels 

and for what  

You are so 100% right

Give the young and healthy a jab and kill an old (venerable?) Thai

Is this Thainess?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smedly said:

and what elderly at risk people in the rest of the country are now going to go without and possibly get infected and die. this is just wrong on so many levels 

and for what  

6EEC698A-5B1B-4A24-9FF5-B22D8567EF22.thumb.jpeg.3484ed27cf5a4e0490ee47549cd5710f.jpeg

The current status of the age distribution of previous vaccinations in Thailand.

Blue: Men 
Green: Women 

Source: app MorProm

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, sathornlover said:

6EEC698A-5B1B-4A24-9FF5-B22D8567EF22.thumb.jpeg.3484ed27cf5a4e0490ee47549cd5710f.jpeg

The current status of the age distribution of previous vaccinations in Thailand.

Blue: Men 
Green: Women 

Source: app MorProm

Don't believe that is close to the stats for Covid roll out unless there are millions of false medical documents being issued to get 60 and under in the door.

This entire Sandbox scheme is completely obscene.

So many Old and Sick people that need Vaxxing, and all the Vaccines are being used on this Scheme when every Day there are more closures of Business and attractions that would benefit the Tourists.

Every Day there are more Covid cases on the Island, and the erection of more Field Hospitals.

As I say , Its obscene.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jazzdog32095 said:

Don't believe that is close to the stats for Covid roll out unless there are millions of false medical documents being issued to get 60 and under in the door.

I think it is probably reasonably close to correct. From my group of Thai family and friends here including some who live on Phuket, the only fully vaccinated I know are all young ( < 40 years old ) and they are all government employees. I could completely understand this if they were medics and other front line workers such as teachers, immigration officers and so on, but they are not. It would be interesting to see a breakdown of vaccination by socio-economic class, occupation and so on. Is that data available anywhere?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sbf said:

I think it is probably reasonably close to correct. From my group of Thai family and friends here including some who live on Phuket, the only fully vaccinated I know are all young ( < 40 years old ) and they are all government employees. I could completely understand this if they were medics and other front line workers such as teachers, immigration officers and so on, but they are not. It would be interesting to see a breakdown of vaccination by socio-economic class, occupation and so on. Is that data available anywhere?  

It might be interesting but certainly depressing to know such stats.

1 hour ago, sbf said:

yes lets see that info

In Patong, those who received their first injection at Jungceylon shopping mall on June 7-10 and were scheduled to receive their second injection on Sept 13-15 will now receive their second injection on Aug 16-18.
What about those scheduled currently for Sep 16-30
Edited by trevjay