Do you object to being asked if you’ve been vaccinated?

Chomper Higgot

Just now, DBath said:

I wonder if others here have noticed how you always show up wherever Placeholder is, and riding his coattails, or is it just me?

I blocked him some time ago, perhaps you’ll be next. Then you will both have the distinction of being the only two people I’ve ever blocked. ????

He's hilarious, why block him? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LA8RAT said:

What part of its not passed all trials don't you get geff? 

The very fact that it's passed for emergency use means it's skipped some trials. There is no long term data on its side effects or indeed effectiveness. 

You are the one spreading misinformation. 

Full FDA approval coming next week. 

One of my friends a teacher in Chiang Mai is  compelled to get jabbed this week.He does not wish to resign or leave Thailand, but he is not happy about it. His final argument is "What are the negative side effects in 10, 20, 30 years?"

What vaccines in history have had negative long-term side effects?

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2021-08-20/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-poised-to-get-full-fda-approval-next-week

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LA8RAT said:

The very fact that it's passed for emergency use means it's skipped some trials. There is no long term data on its side effects or indeed effectiveness. 

There is no ‘long term data’ for the Influenza vaccine, it changes every year as it tracks the drift of seasonal influenza. 

If we are to wait 10 years for the long term safety of the Covid-19 vaccines to be studied a number of issues will exist. 

Firstly, many many more will die pointlessly and by the time the Vaccine has passed all trials it is useless as the vaccine is no longer effective against new variants. 

The vaccine technology has been around for a long time, viral vector, deactivated virus, dead virus, mRNA vaccines.

Now - how many of those questioning the safety of the Covid-19 vaccines actually paid any attention to the safety of the MMR vaccines, TB vaccine, Polio Vaccine, Meningococcal vaccine, Tetanus... etc etc... ???

Yes, there were ‘anti-vaxxers’ for the other vaccines, but even the ‘anti-covid-vax’ folk want to separate and differentiate themselves from the real anti-vax nutters. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

What vaccines in history have had negative long-term side effects?

Id hope the trails have picked up any long term issues before they are released to the masses. 

The swine flu jab got pulled back for negative effects. But I don't know any details sorry. 

2 minutes ago, LA8RAT said:

Id hope the trails have picked up any long term issues before they are released to the masses. 

The swine flu jab got pulled back for negative effects. But I don't know any details sorry. 

The swine flu jab got pulled back and the swine flu also pretty much suddenly disappeared.

Guilanne- Barre syndrome. Something people get all the time after surgeries, and for no reason at all

The cause is unknown and  could not be directly linked to the jabs.

But that was a short term side effect not "what will happen in 30 years?".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBath said:

I wonder if others here have noticed how you always show up wherever Placeholder is, and riding his coattails, or is it just me?

I blocked him some time ago, perhaps you’ll be next. Then you will both have the distinction of being the only two people I’ve ever blocked. ????

Being block by anti vaxxers and covid deniers is a badge of honor.

Don't know placeholder, never met him. But he's spot on.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, LA8RAT said:

Jeez. Stop. It passed ALL clinical trials. Please show me where they skipped them. Otherwise....

No long term data yet, just hundreds of millions of doses administered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not bothered why people take the vaccine so long as they take it.

The only path out of this continuing public health cris is widespread uptake of the vaccines.

No, Mass non compliance is the only way to end this.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I'm not going to go round in circles with this. 

I've always been pro choice,  if you want this injection go ahead it's your right. 

If you don't want it fine, that's also your right. 

Just make an informed decision. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LA8RAT said:

I'm not going to go round in circles with this. 

I've always been pro choice,  if you want this injection go ahead it's your right. 

If you don't want it fine, that's also your right. 

Just make an informed decision. 

And accept the consequences are on you and your wallet, not the public account.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DBath said:

Please tell me where I claim to be an anti-vaxxer? And what does stiscically mean??

Then you wrote: "so presumably their bizarre belief ae on the way out?" What language are you trying to speak? Too much to drink, maybe?????

If you'd like to have an intelligent debate with me, you will first be required to be able to put a coherent sentence together (I realize that last part is probably going to be your undoing).

"what is an "anti-vaxxer" and how much risk I pose to others and myself." - QED

2 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Jeez. Stop. It passed ALL clinical trials. Please show me where they skipped them. Otherwise....

No long term data yet, just hundreds of millions of doses administered.

Same old, same old.

1 billion doses injected is not equal to 1 billion years.

To make a baby you need 1 woman... for 9 months. Not 9 women for 1 month.

Furthermore you are passing away fake news...

Because :

1= not all the tests regarding toxicity have been performed by Pfizer.

-"Genotoxicity/Carcinogenicity : Neither genotoxicity nor carcinogenicity studies were performed."

2 = regarding reproductive toxicity, the tests have been performed... on rats (say that to your wife, she will be happy).

"Reproductive and developmental toxicity were investigated in rats in a combined fertility and developmental toxicity study where female rats were intramuscularly administered Comirnaty prior to mating and during gestation"

Source : UK regulator :

Link : https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/summary-of-product-characteristics-for-covid-19-vaccine-pfizerbiontech#pharmacological-properties

So again, be careful. We need to focus on facts.

Not fantasy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Rest assured if you get ill with COVID-19 you are very likely to find yourself reliant upon the knowledge, skill and dedication of doctors and nurses who in turn put their own lives and risk taking care of people, such as yourself, that refuse to follow the best medical advice wrt to this virus.

Stay lucky, luck is all you have.

I have way more than just luck going for me - it just shows how little you know about me that you would say something so ignorant, but you seem like many on here who are quick to judge and will err on the side of letting their pride and their understanding of science stand in the way of their better judgment. 

At the end of the day I couldn’t care less about you or your opinion or the opinions of certain others on this forum (a few people excepting), I like to keep my circle small - no room for you. 

Edited by DBath
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Rest assured if you get ill with COVID-19 you are very likely to find yourself reliant upon the knowledge, skill and dedication of doctors and nurses who in turn put their own lives and risk taking care of people, such as yourself, that refuse to follow the best medical advice wrt to this virus.

I’ve consulted with 3 different physicians recently regarding the vaccines.

One recommends the Moderna

One recommends Sinovac

One recommends waiting until efficacy and side effects (of any and all vaccines) are better known and understood.

Which one should I listen to?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Sadly, we're all in this together. Mandatory vaccinations have been part of society for decades. Your thinking only hurts us, doesn't help. It's very selfish.

Informed citizens are getting the jabs.

What vaccinations are mandatory for average US citizens? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Sadly, we're all in this together. Mandatory vaccinations have been part of society for decades. Your thinking only hurts us, doesn't help. It's very selfish.

Informed = Drank the Koolaid????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Enough of your “my way is the only way” kind of thinking. And stop calling everyone selfish who disagrees with you. Who do you think you are?

• Like 1