Anutin: Vaccination of foreigners living in Thailand has been expanded to the provinces

webfact

18 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Why? I just got a LINE message saying my Moderna is due in October, but no actual day yet. 

I’m also waiting for the Moderna Vaccination which I’ve signed up for myself, wife, and daughter that’s supposedly in October as well....      I signed us up on May 1st and placed a call to their Call Center today and was told everything is still on schedule for October, but strangely enough they (don’t) know where it’s coming from or even the date in October....      ????????????????????????????      A (3rd) dose will be available in the USA in September while we’re here trying to get the 1st. jab.... Go figure ????????????????????????????????????

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, internationalism said:

so now blaming foreigners, who did not register with their consulates, for failing to get their vax.

Blame from him also goes to those consulates, who did not supply full data.

That is just pointless exercise on his site, to push away responsibility of his ministry.

All foreigners, who want vax, did register multiple times on websites and applications belonging to this ministry, as well as with private hospitals, ministry of foreign affairs, chula uni.

He is responsible for failing to order and justly distribute vax to all population, without bias.

In face of shortage, vax goes to civil servants, police and army, influential, rich people. Some of them got already 3 shots, a booster.

I am in bangkok, I have registered with all possible websites, I did also pay for moderna and willing to pay for sinopharm or any other vax. So far I have no luck even for the 1st shot.

Ditto. My wife managed to register me  with the Airport 9 hospital. 2,400 baht up front. She got a message recently, probably November for Moderna.

I am 67 with several of their qualifying health conditions, and have lost count of how many times I've tried to register. This recent site for foreigners said I'm registered, but no further notice, and no way I see to check status.

Any ideas on that? I'd happily take that jab. Been pretty much self quarantining for most of a year. I need to move a little!

• Like 1

I recd an email in response to the expatvac site and was summoned to BangSue for my first Jab. Astra Zeneca. Very well organised and was in and out of the centre within 25 minutes. Worrying thing was the place was huge but virtually empty.. No queues, but only a handful of farang and Thai. I don't know if it's shortage of vaccines or too many anti vaxxers. 

16 hours ago, Neeranam said:
16 hours ago, Moonlover said:

You need to be better informed before making comments like this. A 90 day report is free. No money goes in any pockets.

16 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Immigration make a fortune by extortion, all those 1000's of baht for letting people off the 2000 fine for being late, goes straight in their pocket, never any receipts. 

If someone is negligent enough to overlook the simple procedure of a 90 day report and is then so absent minded that he doesn't bother to ask for a receipt when fined, then that, IMO is fair game.

Or should I say fair gain! ????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, 10baht said:
22 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Having said that, little old me, up here in the middle of nowhere, received my 1st AZ jab 5 weeks ago and I'm booked for my 2nd one next month. And I'm not the rare exception by a long way. So Anutin seems to be behind the times somewhat.

16 hours ago, 10baht said:

Exception? Did you already have a pink card?

I do have a pink card, but whether that was relevant or not I do not know. I was put on the vaccination list the old fashioned way. By a volunteer community worker with a clipboard, pen and paper. Plenty of others have reported that they were 'netted' the same way.

I received first jab Pfizer yesterday at Central Festival Pattaya, administered by Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, FREE.. Second dose appointment made for 3 weeks time.

This is a result of registering on expatvac a few weeks back.

Many people were processed, both Thai nationals and foreigners, in an orderly and well managed professional process..

I'm very grateful for this opportunity and wish to thank the officials and BPH management for arranging this.. 

I'm 74.. ????????????????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/20/2021 at 9:39 AM, DrJack54 said:

So what vaccine are upcountry expats likely to receive? Sinovac or AZ? 

Or will the plan be Sinovac followed by AZ.

At 70 yrs old that is what I have been offered from my local hospital, i politely refused.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/20/2021 at 9:39 AM, DrJack54 said:

So what vaccine are upcountry expats likely to receive? Sinovac or AZ? 

Or will the plan be Sinovac followed by AZ.

That's exactly it.. If not rejected for some reason by a ' no reply ' email..... What a M..s..... Everyone I know in Eu has been vaccinated, including my 86 year old bedridden mother; Vaccinated at home...

12 hours ago, EricTh said:
n 8/20/2021 at 10:14 AM, Neeranam said:

Lucky you, I'm Thai in the centre of a large city, and can't get a vaccine, meanwhile foreigners all around me can. 

And yet in another post you blather on about 90 day reports, IF your Thai why would you even bother to post untrue cr@p. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Got my AZ in KK Central Plaza about 3 hours ago.

To the newt in the MOH I would like to blow a raspberry.

To the MOFA, many thanks for your listening and help.

To all the great med personnel a resounding thankyou.

Edited by mahtin
typos

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

And yet in another post you blather on about 90 day reports, IF your Thai why would you even bother to post untrue cr@p. 

Yes, He should set off to another country, where they treat everyone equally.

6 hours ago, Moonlover said:

I do have a pink card, but whether that was relevant or not I do not know. I was put on the vaccination list the c. By a volunteer community worker with a clipboard, pen and paper. Plenty of others have reported that they were 'netted' the same way.

So you are saying you never showed or used the pink card or the number on the back to get on the  clip board the volunteer worker used to sign you up?

• Confused 1

My Thai family and I registered for Moderna when the registration process first became 

available some months ago 

Now not available until early next year. sometime soon ????

Waiting it out. 

Or i say to my wife we will all be dead then ????

40 minutes ago, 10baht said:
7 hours ago, Moonlover said:

I do have a pink card, but whether that was relevant or not I do not know.

41 minutes ago, 10baht said:

So you are saying you never showed or used the pink card or the number on the back to get on the  clip board the volunteer worker used to sign you up?

My wife dealt with the registration. She has just told me that all they wanted was my passport.

• Haha 1

On 8/20/2021 at 11:53 AM, HaoleBoy said:

State your large city ... this is hard to believe.

Many younger Thai's are getting vaccinated in Bangkok and surrounding provinces.  Even up in Chiang Mai Thai's are getting vaccinated.  Thai people were getting vaccinated long time before foreigners in this country.

I'm with the other guy... In Bangkok. Registered at 4 places. Paid moderna already and maybe it will come in October or November. Just under their requirement of the 7 underlying conditions as well as just under 60. Not a peep on when I will be able to get my vaccine also. Websites are a mess. You're younger so how did you get it before us? What was your secret . Because I've met and talk with many foreigner in bkk having the same results as I am.