Things to do when bored

Sparktrader

25 minutes ago, Johnny Mac said:

....... and FYI I'm bored in this overheated 3rd world cesspit from the minute I get up too the minute I go to bed. But I'll await your further advice on that issue old fellow.

Just finished a bacon sandwich and cup of tea.

Just thinking of going for a short 10Km cycle around the moobaan before it gets hot.

Fridge full of wine coolers.

Too many choices, too little time.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I certainly never expected, at age 65, to be living in the tropics with a much younger woman, choice of female sexual playmates, and a 10 year old son.

But, that must be a positive thing, right? ????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Just thinking of going for a short 10Km cycle around the moobaan before it gets hot.

So just sitting in the house all day, again (except maybe for a short bike ride) just boozing and stuffing your face to cheer yourself up.  Thanks for the clarification.

When was the last time you had a great day out? Can you remember that far back?

By the way, are you a lycra type of 'guy' ????

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Did you have any H.P sauce on your bacon sandwich ?

I am as usual in the middle of reading about 10 different books. When I get bored with one or too tired to concentrate on the argument I turn to another ...

B/f spends every day at the family farm (where we are building our 3rd house for the family). So that leaves me with peace 'n quiet, which I love, to do a few house chores & then settle down with the books. Every day. No complaints. If I get really bored I have a snooze.

• Like 1

I try not to be bored and try to stay busy.  My partner and I are renovating a house and we are at the moving-in stage.  First house we have ever owned after always living in condos.  I suspect a house will keep us busy--with breaks to enjoy the pool, gym equipment, and ping pong.  Next up is buying bicycles to enjoy the bike path near our house.

I like reading suspense and mystery novels and discovering interesting international tv shows on Netflix entertains me in the evening.  (Recently liked 'Lupin', 'Are You Human?', 'Call My Agent', 'It's Okay to Not be Okay', 'The Empress Ki', 'Queen of the South', and 'Wanted', among other Netflix offerings.)

• Like 1