Pattaya: Hundreds of 60+ expats get vaccinated at Central with Pfizer jabs

webfact

5 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Now that you explain your post I understand a bit betterer ???? I think it's just a case of what was available at the time the appointment was made, for example, I had my 1st jab on the 9th of this  month at Samithivej in Sriracha it was AZ, my next dose is 1st November also AZ, whereas the Pfizer has only really started to become available ????????????????

I have a 16 week gap at Sri Racha Samitivit , just hoping that they cut it down to 12

6 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

What I don't understand where I am at the moment I can't receive a Pfizer jab, for over 60 you will only get the Astra Zeneka jab what is different from Thailand and other countries.

Where are you mate, I got Pfizer Monday at Udon Thani, not through any website, word of mouth to register Sunday for the vax on Monday, which happened within 3  hours of being there on Monday, back in 3 weeks.

Talk to your local Provincial Health Office, I registered at that one and I am not living in that province, I live at an adjoining one.

Edited by 4MyEgo

2 hours ago, patman30 said:

i find all the complaining from those who want the jab strange
i know of a person that flew here Jan 23rd, done Q, then got jabbed here April 2nd and flew to Dubai the next day

Was he in Bangkok all the time?

2 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

I have a 16 week gap at Sri Racha Samitivit , just hoping that they cut it down to 12

That surprises me, mine is 12 weeks, I was hoping that they bring that down, I really hope you get called forward sooner than that, they did say to me that they would confirm the next dose by phone or SMS, so every chance that it could be pulled forward, I hope the same goes for you. ????????????????

Registered yesterday, got text today to go for Pfeizer tomorrow in Central Festival.

Is apparently an option open now for age 40+ too.

Will see it tomorrow afternoon.

First registered to the foreign ministry site, got confirm that successful, but weeks gone no follow ups.

16 hours ago, topt said:

This is a little confusing as the vaccinations last week were from expatvac  registration (mine was anyway) and definitely for over 60s........ Their web page even stresses that priority given to over 60s etc.

Concurrently there were vaccinations that also seemed to stem from registrations via the direct BHP website, https://healthrisk.bangkokpattayahospital.com/. I got 2 appointments for 1st jab as did many. 

50 minutes ago, AwwYesNice1 said:

Y'all who received these and are not Americans need to thank USA for these high quality vaccine shots.

Actually, any Americans who live here should also thank Thailand for giving them to them.... (as I do). Not so long ago, we were all railing against our Embassies, who, with the exception of the French, shown little support to it's Nationals here. 

40 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Actually, any Americans who live here should also thank Thailand for giving them to them.... (as I do). Not so long ago, we were all railing against our Embassies, who, with the exception of the French, shown little support to it's Nationals here. 

Hi Jock, the vac was donated from USA - Thai just in the middle of the process.

7 minutes ago, AwwYesNice1 said:

Hi Jock, the vac was donated from USA - Thai just in the middle of the process.

Well once it was donated, it belonged to Thailand. I am a little surprised myself to see that foreigners are getting the lions share. (From what I see so far. )

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 2:55 PM, tingtong said:

I would say can.

There was no check of address.

Thank you.  After the vaccination, do they give any paper (after from the appointment for second jab) that says they got the first dose?  

1 minute ago, hay2008 said:

Thank you.  After the vaccination, do they give any paper (after from the appointment for second jab) that says they got the first dose?  

Kept the paper "to register with the government", but everyone got a slip with the date 3 weeks time for the next shot...no details on that.

IMG_20210825_163201.jpg

Just now, tingtong said:

Kept the paper "to register with the government", but everyone got a slip with the date 3 weeks time for the next shot...no details on that.

IMG_20210825_163201.jpg

Is there any other paper apart from that paper?  (Not asking for myself but asking for someone.) He said there was a paper with the appointment date only but there is no name on that paper.  What is the 'Kept the paper "to register with the government"'.... thanks.

39 minutes ago, hay2008 said:

Is there any other paper apart from that paper?  (Not asking for myself but asking for someone.) He said there was a paper with the appointment date only but there is no name on that paper.  What is the 'Kept the paper "to register with the government"'.... thanks.

There is a set of paperwork with a copy of your passport showing your details that they also manually add things like weight, height and bp to. The nurse puts the sticker from the vaccine with serial/batch details on it when giving the injection and writes the time on it. After you sat for 30 mins afterwards the time was checked and they took the paperwork back.

I assume these details are input to a central database as they have some way of knowing when the initally check that you have not been vaccinated elsewhere as apparently some have been turned away.

I beleive there may be a reference number on there to register for the moph digital passport thingy but i forgot to take a copy before they took it back but i assume this will be given at second vaccine in three weeks anyway.

the only bit you take away is the one Tingtong shows above.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, hay2008 said:

Yes, there is another sheet. And yes, they kept that there when ppl leave.

I took an image of that too, but won't attach here, bcos has my personal details on, and not going to edit on phone ...so just take my word for it.

Additionally they have a signed copy of passport, and the hand filled registration, 3 pages total they kept.

The registration sheet is basically identical to the one for the online registration, not sure why to repeat the fill out, but everyone had to.

They asked for the confirmation SMS to see, but no one cared or checked for address at all.

Hope this helps.

The total time from arrival to end, including the after the shot 30 min observation time....took me a total of 2 hours 15 min.

Reasonable.

After other programs to register and get no answer, I was positively surprised with the fill out and submit application to shot within 48 hours ( confirmation arrived within about 16 hours).

• Like 2

Just now, Orac said:

the only bit you take away is the one Tingtong shows above.

That sounds odd - there is nothing on that paper that says who is vaccinated or with what.  How about if you want to use your vaccination paper to travel?  I thought you can travel within Thailand after you had your first jab.

Just now, tingtong said:

Yes, there is another sheet. And yes, they kept that there when ppl leave.

I took an image of that too, but won't attach here, bcos has my personal details on, and not going to edit on phone ...so just take my word for it.

Additionally they have a signed copy of passport, and the hand filled registration, 3 pages total they kept.

The registration sheet is basically identical to the one for the online registration, not sure why to repeat the fill out, but everyone had to.

They asked for the confirmation SMS to see, but no one cared or checked for address at all.

Hope this helps.

The total time from arrival to end, including the after the shot 30 min observation time....took me a total of 2 hours 15 min.

Reasonable.

After other programs to register and get no answer, I was positively surprised with the fill out and submit application to shot within 48 hours ( confirmation arrived within about 16 hours).

Oh no problem about not attaching the pic.... Is it something like this one - there is small qr code and then the LNr.... and the SN...... Exp..... and the the long bar code with 10 digit and then No....?  Thanks.

Yeah compared to other programs I registered and then waited and still waiting ...with no answer, it sounds like it is fast.

24 minutes ago, hay2008 said:

That sounds odd - there is nothing on that paper that says who is vaccinated or with what.  How about if you want to use your vaccination paper to travel?  I thought you can travel within Thailand after you had your first jab.

i assume i will get these details with second jab. The moph say that the morprom app can do this however you need either thai id no or a 13 digit reference number which is allocated by hospital and, if you need the number, to contact  hospital that administered jab.

i did not take a copy of my docs before handing them back so not sure if this 13 digit number is on there. I did try the app with my pink id card number but it did said it was not in system - would be surprised if it was as everything registered under passport no.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, hay2008 said:

Oh no problem about not attaching the pic.... Is it something like this one - there is small qr code and then the LNr.... and the SN...... Exp..... and the the long bar code with 10 digit and then No....?  Thanks.

Yeah compared to other programs I registered and then waited and still waiting ...with no answer, it sounds like it is fast.

Indeed, others get back nothing. In turn I had low hope, especially picking the 2 Pfeizer option, not AZ, not the Sinovac mixed one ..

Yes, in cropped some, has these on bottom...

Screenshot_2021-08-26-23-38-27-314_com.miui.gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, tingtong said:

Indeed, others get back nothing. In turn I had low hope, especially picking the 2 Pfeizer option, not AZ, not the Sinovac mixed one ..

Yes, in cropped some, has these on bottom...

Screenshot_2021-08-26-23-38-27-314_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Thank you... But I think you should take it down.  I think it is the vaccine's infos and you wouldn't want others to have it.