Feel like an untouchable

Andrew555

5 minutes ago, Andrew555 said:

Well, it seems like you do need to be nasty and write troll comments. In case you don't understand a troll is someone who leaves an intentionally annoying or offensive message on the internet in order to upset somebody or cause trouble which is what your comment was which is what you are so maybe you should dis-associate from yourself.

No, my post is not a troll post. It´s just a simple and true explanation of your description of me as a nasty person to all around me.

On 8/27/2021 at 10:28 AM, Gottfrid said:

No, my post is not a troll post. It´s just a simple and true explanation of your description of me as a nasty person to all around me.

Just calling a spade a spade and you can stop stalking me as well and go back to your trolling.

5 hours ago, Andrew555 said:

Just calling a spade a spade and you can stop stalking me as well and go back to your trolling.

Sorry how can I be stalking when I reply and you are not when you reply? I am not stalking you. Just replying to your comments. Feel free to not reply and you will get no more reply back.

On 8/25/2021 at 4:22 PM, ukrules said:

This might just be me but I've been washing my hands after handling cash for years,

filthy lucre... well known it is germy as all hell... and you are still here... 

I am sure that is how the famous phrase came about - - - "Keep the change - please the lord, keep the change!!" 

• 2 years later...
On 8/25/2021 at 7:59 PM, Caldera said:

Quite a stretch! When I'm done at a 7/11, I also use hand sanitizer. Do you reckon that the Thais working there find that offensive, because I as a foreigner think they have Covid?

And if you don't apply it thoroughly, on both hands, why even bother? I, for one, think it's great that they're making an effort to keep themselves and their customers safe.

And very possibly following the specific instructions of their employer.

On 8/25/2021 at 7:49 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Victim blaming....  Victim ????  what exactly is this guy a victim of ??? Insulted because a shop assistance used hand sanitiser ???? 

So now we have ‘victim blaming’, ‘prejudiced’... do you guys read your own comments before you post?

Yeah, but this is a know popular phrase to use in this forum. There real problem, is that people who use it, does not seem to understand it´s meaning. To be accused for victim blaming, one must tell that the victim was wrong in what they did and therefore, or deserved, the things happened to her/him. To try and inform of what the victim could have done to avoid, or done after what happened to him/her, can not be filed under victim blaming.