Field hospital gender separated after alleged sex scandal involving patients

Jonathan Fairfield

14 hours ago, AwwYesNice1 said:

Covid Hotties 

Covid Uni Hotties order a Pizza from Somchai the Panda Express Boy-----pay per view

Sidenote...Pic attached to article....Girl looking at screen at scandalous behavior-----Ooooooooooooh!!!!....Ploy! Hurry! come see!!!!!! Oy!!!!(blushes)

These people should be allowed to self isolate at home all they did was to test positive most would have very mild symptoms like the flue you only have to look at the field hospitals just beds no breathing machines these people are just bored no wonder they are enjoying themselves I read it in one of the U.K. national newspapers 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Provincial health officials in Thailand’s Samut Prakan province have decided to separate a field hospital for COVID-19 patients, in Banag Pla sub-district of Bang Phli district, into male and female zones, after it was discovered that some patients were being accused of engaging in sexual activity and drug abuse.

14 days and some  going cold turkey... 

17 hours ago, ezzra said:

Maybe those Chinese vax makes people horny, but i wouldn't know, i got AZ in me...

All you'll get is an urge for a full English breakfast and PG tips cuppa ????

Edited by hotchilli

Hey, maybe some of these Thai adults are out of work and just trying to make

a bit extra on the side, wink wink, nudge, nudge. or  Maybe it is an example of how 

many adults just can not keep to them selves.  Maybe some places could have a married section,

but again that is not the purpose of these field Hospitals, now is it.

Amazing Thailand..

Geezer

On 8/29/2021 at 2:28 PM, Scott Tracy said:

If the sex is consensual, no foul.

Smoking cigarettes is not illegal, as far as I know. Electronic ones are, as I recall. Petty.

All hospitals should be biological sex segregated. Or perhaps, even gender segregated.

Rumpy pumpy never stops. 

"Smoking cigarettes is not illegal,"  Smoking indoors in public is very selfish and ignorant. 

Sorry but consensual sex isn't a scandal.

I'm not sure grouping by gender is the answer either. Any good looking guy who's been to pub bathroom in this country knows what I'm talking about.

Edited by wprime