Have you changed your mind on the COVID Vaccines?

Chomper Higgot

I was lucky to get the Astrazenica early here in my village, because of the locals was to afraid to get it. Im 53 years, and going for the next shot now in september. 

I do not like vaccines, but I understand the importance to take it and not more complicated than that. Darwins fanclub of fittest of survival can continue being anti vaccines, its fine for me, but I see many of those is not in their prime of their health, so good luck. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DavidSSaville said:

<snip>

I am not an anti vaxxer but do not prefer any of the new style vax.

I have the AZ but would have preferred to have avoided it altogether. 

I am taking Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin c,d and one a day and also have at my disposal a nebulizer with food grade h2o2 and Acetylcysteine.

Did you get these drugs and equipment following advice of a Doctor, if not how did you conclude these drugs you are taking and/or have prepared are appropriate, effective and safe?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

All my friends & family in Oz & NZ are vaxed or in process, just like me. So - as far as I know - no conversions there.

However, with the exception of my b/f and 3 others whose work bases them in BKK or travelling around Thailand, my Thai Khmer family here are unvaxed and fearful. They know only village gossip which focuses on reports of death-following-vax and have no grasp of statistics. I think/hope most will move as vax becomes available to their age group but I fear for my PILs (3 & 5 years older than me & increasingly frail) ... My capacity to influence them all is minimal. B/f is the key but he seems to be struggling to make progress.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ogb said:

What if they ended up being one of the unlucky ones who died from the vaccine?

The decision on whether to take these vaccines should be a personal decision and each person needs to weigh up the risks - for example, New Zealand has had as many deaths from the Pfizer vaccine this year as it has from covid.

Can you tell us where the decision to take these vaccines is not a personal one?

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Can you tell us where the decision to take these vaccines is not a personal one?

see below

26 minutes ago, Justin Cred1ble said:
  On 8/31/2021 at 7:36 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Not sure why you would try to convince others what to do with their own bodies. 

27 minutes ago, Justin Cred1ble said:

Probably because he wants to help them and does not want them to die.

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, ogb said:

What if they ended up being one of the unlucky ones who died from the vaccine?

The decision on whether to take these vaccines should be a personal decision and each person needs to weigh up the risks - for example, New Zealand has had as many deaths from the Pfizer vaccine this year as it has from covid.

Give it another month or two and, sadly, the number of Covid deaths in New Zealand this year will likely exceed the number of deaths due to the vaccine.

Edited by mstevens
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, bestie said:

It makes me sad when I'm looking on social media where people "laughing"

I have "laughed" but not at people getting sick but at some of the stupid comments people make on here. This does not determine that I have no compassion.

• Like 2

The UK now seems to be accepting everyone is going to get Covid 19. They are also saying its not necessary to vaccinate kids, and that even 2 doses of the vaccine will only give about 50% protection.....oh and mass testing of people that are well will stop, they have now realised massive amounts of CASE NUMBERS do nothing but ratchet up the fear. They seem to now want to concentrate on testing sick people....blow me down with a feather!!!!

I will refer you all to a video I posted recently in the thread 'Pandemic of the unvaccinated'??? 

Edited by 248900_1469958220
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 8/31/2021 at 9:45 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Which is why I focus on the people I care about and not the lunatic lost causes.

Do you have a moment to cogently and logically describe what makes the people you don't care about lunatics and lost causes?

• Thanks 1