I thought pools were allowed to be open in Pattaya

Guest TerryS123

17 hours ago, Guderian said:

Maybe someone with Covid used the pool so they closed it until they could deep-clean it? We had that happen a few days ago in the village where I live, the manager told us that a team would come to spray the whole area around the pool, but it was OK to swim if we wanted to take the risk. Needless to say, everyone was happy to accept the "risk"; the virus doesn't like chlorine or UV or being outdoors, so the swimming pool on a sunny day is probably as safe as it gets.

Well I went and talked to one of the higher ups here, and its as you say some people have covid so they closed the pool...There are 1,000 rooms, yes folks I said 1,000  as in ONE THOUSAND condos in this complex......So lets say 5 people have covid.....Maybe those 5 people should not go swimming......But Nooooooooo the other 995 condos ALSO can not go swimming.....lol

Edited by redwood1

2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Well I went and talked to one of the higher ups here, and its as you say some people have covid so they closed the pool...There are 1,000 rooms, yes folks I said 1,000  as in ONE THOUSAND condos in this complex......So lets say 5 people have covid.....Maybe those 5 people should not go swimming......But Nooooooooo the other 995 condos ALSO can not go swimming.....lol

With omicron, it certainly would not remain at only 5 people very long......