Over 84% of Thailand’s COVID fatalities had not been vaccinated

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, patman30 said:

exactly my point
when % gets high enough they flip the narrative to
"of course more jabbed are dying as more people have been jabbed"
to try and justify the deaths, whilst the next sentance is "get the jab"

To, in any way, make it look like the vaccine is responsible, with such number reporting, would be a lie of course. While highlighting the situation that, by far higher margin, those dying currently, are in the 'not fully vaccinated' group... is valid and beneficial as an incentive. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

To, in any way, make it look like the vaccine is responsible, with such number reporting, would be a lie of course. While highlighting the situation that, by far higher margin, those dying currently, are in the 'not fully vaccinated' group... is valid and beneficial as an incentive. 

there is not much difference to the uptake
especially adding in the delay or 2 weeks before counting a death as jabbed

These stats essentially provide nothing
and are easily twisted to suit whoever publishes them

you see the stats and you make them fit your opinion
what should be concerning
is why so many jabbed are dying, ignoring the percentages.
jab deaths need to be compared to jab numbers, and deaths counted from time of jab.
which would give us a clear jab survival rate, which they will not provide to us
instead they give you meangingless stats to maintain the fear

its pointless arguing any points with yourself though as you are ignorant to a differing opinion and have your mind set by your TV already.

Edited by patman30
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 7:53 PM, darksidedog said:

Headline tends to suggest it was their own fault for being too stupid to get a vaccine, when in truth it is the government incompetence to blame.

Department store and resort staff seem not have had any problems getting fully vaccinated........................

20 minutes ago, patman30 said:

its pointless arguing any points with yourself though as you are ignorant to a differing opinion and have your mind set by your TV already.

By insulting someone on the other side of a discussion demonstrates a lack of faith in your own argument....  I will use another word, blinkered, and not worth the time... ignored.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 9:46 PM, Credo said:

So, if you chose not take the vaccine, please stay home and away from everyone.  Please wear a mask whenever you go out.  If you are going to endanger me and my family, then I think you can take a little inconvenience as well.

CDC says vaccine doesn't stop transmission of COVID.

A recent news story claims 12 fully vaccinated staff in a Hua Hin restaurant had COVID.

CDC says vaccinated people should still wear masks and social distance.

Edited by BritManToo

30 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

By insulting someone on the other side of a discussion demonstrates a lack of faith in your own argument....  I will use another word, blinkered, and not worth the time... ignored.

there was no insult,
just stating my observation.
if you are offended, thats on you.

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

medical consensus.

by "medical consensus" i assume you mean
what the celebrity doctors on the TV say ?

whilst ignoring the thousands of other doctors being censored for speaking against the narrative, who are fighting against it.

There has been no debate, there is no science when only 1 view is allowed to be spoken.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, patman30 said:

whilst ignoring the thousands of other doctors being censored for speaking against the narrative, who are fighting against it.

There has been no debate, there is no science when only 1 view is allowed to be spoken.

Now you are engaging in conspiracy theories. Yes, physicians in some areas are told not to advise patients on treatments that are not medically proven. But there is no barrier to performing science to disprove the medical consensus. 

But, the medical consensus is generated via the scientific method. Fringe types ignore the medical consensus and the scientific method.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/13/2021 at 11:43 PM, mahtin said:

Take vit d? Not enough sun for you here?

I take your point but I'm a pale Brit so I'm never outside without a broad brimmed hat for my balding pate and to shade my face, short sleeved shirt and shorts. I don't know whether that is enough exposed flesh to get enough vit d from the sun, which is the best source, so I take a vit d supplement daily.Theres's a very big difference between a British summer day and the sun in Thailand.

48 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Now you are engaging in conspiracy theories. Yes, physicians in some areas are told not to advise patients on treatments that are not medically proven. But there is no barrier to performing science to disprove the medical consensus. 

But, the medical consensus is generated via the scientific method. Fringe types ignore the medical consensus and the scientific method.

No, Danderman123. People who pretend to know what they're talking about get it exactly the wrong way round. Constant, open dissent and debate is what makes science, science. There's no place for frigging censorship in scientific debate.

There's no room in the scientific method for personality smears, ignorant cries of "misinformation!", bone-headed cancel culture, willful misrepresentation in the media, willful conflation of political decisions and policy with raw data.

As for what you claim to be the medical consensus I'd refer you to a post by Danderman123 above unironically asking why Doctors shouldn't be reminded "not to spread misinformation" during a pandemic.

Edited by Atlantis
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Please make some effort and educate yourself on perfectly well qualified biologists and practising MDs are saying

Refer to the heading which states that many of Thailand's Covid fatalities had not been vaccinated, and that is also the case in many countries elsewhere.

The point you seem to be missing, and making a lot of noise about it, is the fact that the VAST MAJORITY of the medical profession agree with the vaccine and the vaccination programme, and only a few outliers disagree.

Read again – – THE VAST MAJORITY of the medical profession agree with the vaccination programme. Argue against that all you like, and still believe the "outliers" if you want. Up to you!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, xylophone said:

THE VAST MAJORITY of the medical profession agree with the vaccination programme.

Hard to tell as dissent may lose you your medical licence.

I'd prefer a situation where everyone was allowed to freely voice their opinion without fear of censure.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, patman30 said:

Medical consensus in the sense of those peer reviewing papers in international journals. Forget youtube.