SURVEY: What's your vaccination status?

Scott

SURVEY: What's your vaccination status?  

528 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

1st jab AZ. 2nd jab scheduled for next month. Moderna booster scheduled for January.

Hmm.  You think so?  I have not seen any medical recommendations to get a booster 3 months after your second shot.

Good luck, but don't be surprised if they deny it.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Denim said:

I'm registered with expat vac but no reply yet ( only email confirmation )

I also registered with expatvac, and did not get a reply, then low and behold got a phone call from the Doctor at my local hospital on 16th, I go today at 1pm Pfizer. seems that is what is happening now, no emails.

May I suggest contacting your local healthcare volunteer they may know what is happening. 

Registered in phuket. Got a message to check with immigration police.  Went all the way to immigration for them to tell me because I originally  did my visa in chonburi I would have to wait 3 months. I showed him I just did my 90 day reporting in phuket and I had been here a year. Of course that didn't make any difference. So I have 60 more days to wait and I'm not very optimistic obout getting a jab. I'm 67 with heart disease but who cares. You would think that as hard as they try to get forieners her to spend money they would take care of the ones they have. I have a thai wife with two kids and a 86 year old mother in law. I have spent a ton of money hear.

I’ve had 3 shots of SINOPHARM outside of Thailand

Jan = Feb=September.

I’ve travelled in and out of Thailand 3 times since August 2020, tested many times and still only ever negative, so SINOPHARM seems to be helping