SURVEY: What's your vaccination status?

Scott

SURVEY: What's your vaccination status?  

528 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

May I suggest you hold off on selling it, why, well at the moment, you might not need it, but what if in 6 months time you require a booster, no doubt it was hard enough getting the vaccines you received.

I received 2 Pfizer jabs even though I paid for Moderna in June for October, when they do call me for Moderna, I will ask if they can put me back 6 months, if not I have a buyer, that said the FDA in the USA knocked back boosters for Pfizer sighting that there was not enough evidence to suggest a booster, then decided to agree to allow over 65 years old people to get them, but selling your Moderna could create a problem down the track if in fact you do need a booster, and it's not as if it is that expensive for you to need the money, especially if it is going to assist you if you require the booster. This is gold in my opinion, and you leave gold for a rainy day to cash in.

In other words, I don't have the confidence in this administration getting vaccinations, even in 2022 so I will be putting my shot on hold till March/April if they will permit it, alternatively have to sell it if they don't, but I don't see why they wouldn't put me on hold for my shot, plenty of others to take my spot.

There will be no option to delay. The vaccine has a short expiry date when it is available. One month I believe when defrosted, which will mean when it is offered, you will have to use or lose.

Edited by Chris.B
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

May I suggest you hold off on selling it, why, well at the moment, you might not need it, but what if in 6 months time you require a booster, no doubt it was hard enough getting the vaccines you received.

I received 2 Pfizer jabs even though I paid for Moderna in June for October, when they do call me for Moderna, I will ask if they can put me back 6 months, if not I have a buyer, that said the FDA in the USA knocked back boosters for Pfizer sighting that there was not enough evidence to suggest a booster, then decided to agree to allow over 65 years old people to get them, but selling your Moderna could create a problem down the track if in fact you do need a booster, and it's not as if it is that expensive for you to need the money, especially if it is going to assist you if you require the booster. This is gold in my opinion, and you leave gold for a rainy day to cash in.

In other words, I don't have the confidence in this administration getting vaccinations, even in 2022 so I will be putting my shot on hold till March/April if they will permit it, alternatively have to sell it if they don't, but I don't see why they wouldn't put me on hold for my shot, plenty of others to take my spot.

i was planning on delaying it and having it as a booster but they've now sneaked this into the Q&As, 1 month only

Screenshot_2021-09-18-12-19-51-139_com.facebook.katana~2.jpg

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

There will be no option to delay. The vaccine has a short expiry date when it is available. One month I believe when defrosted, which will mean when it is offered, you will have to use or lose.

Thanks, then the only thing I can hope for is that they don't call me for my October jab as it is my understanding that they are only receiving less than half what was ordered then, and the balance in the 1st quarter in 2022.

If it comes in the 1st quarter, then I can decide if I should take it as a booster, but the FDA has just voted NO for anyone under 65 years of age to get a booster, if that is still the case by then, then I will sell it.

The other problem I will have is what can I get the wife till then, she doesn't want Sinovac or AZ, Pfizer is not an option for her as Thai's can't get Pfizer, except for the kids 12-17 next month, although she does still fit into her school uniform.....hmmmm, I think I have an idea ????

41 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Also worth noting these T&Cs don't mention the 1 month storage, so if it comes down to a discussion with them we can quote that

Screenshot_2021-09-18-15-42-57-384_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i was planning on delaying it and having it as a booster but they've now sneaked this into the Q&As, 1 month only

I honestly can't see them not giving you a later date to get your vaccine, as that would be just stupid as there are plenty of people who have paid for their vaccine, and some will have to wait till next year in the 1st quarter and later depending on when they paid, so pushing you back and bringing someone forward shouldn't really be a problem, if it does become one then you sell/transfer, as will I.

Let's not forget the FDA as of the 17th said no booster approval for vaccines yet, based on not enough evidence, but those over 65 ok to get the booster, so we might not need the Moderna going forward.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

1  AZ in Thailand, 2 Pfizer in US. May end up having to get 2nd AZ in Thailand in  order to have vaccine certificate I can use here.....as there does nto yet seem to be a way to get it based on immunization abroad.

Interesting, you aren't concerned about having 4? I've got the same dilema, a 2nd Astrazeneca would be my 4th but my 2 Sinopharms haven't been registered per the 13 digit number, hospital was poor although I do have a certificate. Also they aren't approved for UK yet

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Interesting, you aren't concerned about having 4? I've got the same dilema, a 2nd Astrazeneca would be my 4th but my 2 Sinopharms haven't been registered per the 13 digit number, hospital was poor although I do have a certificate. Also they aren't approved for UK yet

I certainly don't need the 4th but no, not unduly worried to get it. It would be 3 months after my last Pfizer.

If you have a certificate for the 2 sinopharm you ought to be able to get the hospital to enter it into the mor prom database so that you have a Thai cretificate.

Won't help you re the UK though.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I certainly don't need the 4th but no, not unduly worried to get it. It would be 3 months after my last Pfizer.

If you have a certificate for the 2 sinopharm you ought to be able to get the hospital to enter it into the mor prom database so that you have a Thai cretificate.

Won't help you re the UK though.

The hospital concerned for the Sinopharms haven't registered it correctly for Thais and farang, they are being chased weekly to resolve the issue by a company I went through. Should be resolved in 1 week but looks like it will take weeks if at all

1 minute ago, Screaming said:

I live in Thailand and have not had any Covid vaccine. I never plan on having my body injected with experimental juice that may cause long term side effects or even death

Perhaps you could show me the odds of that happening, you know, % wise.

Seems you're gen'd up on it...????

I just have this feeling you are probably more likely to be die the next time you step out onto Thai roads..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Screaming said:

I live in Thailand and have not had any Covid vaccine. I never plan on having my body injected with experimental juice that may cause long term side effects or even death

Yes, the scientific data supporting your fears is rock solid while the data supporting the efficacy and safety of the vaccines is very weak.:crazy:

Honestly, when reading such drivel I take comfort in the fact that this is Darwin's principle in action and we, as a species, will become stronger.

I will admit that every time I read of yet another right-wing conspiracy sprouting radio jock biting the bullet due to not getting vaccinated I unsuccessfully try to hold back an evil little chuckle.