SURVEY: What's your vaccination status?

Scott

SURVEY: What's your vaccination status?  

528 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, AnotherFarang8 said:

According to studies cited in this article https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/09/15/natural-immunity-vaccine-mandate/

natural immunity is stronger than immunity from vaccination. This confirms the results of decades of research on other viruses. This confirms that covid has been politicized and commercialized from day 1. Hopefully honest science takes hold and people who have natural immunity after illness will not be discriminated against in the future and get the same rights as vaccinated.

Edited by Scouse123

8 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Yes, that’s the beauty of the internet, many sources and opinions to digest. But i tend to trust my common sense. There is no reason to believe that scientists in the previous decades of research on viruses were wrong, i haven’t seen such claim and it is unlikely to appear any time soon. So i tend to trust the view of solid decades long science on that, not the half baked rushed agenda.

Edited by AnotherFarang8

9 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

We can all find links and experts who will share whichever side of the fence you are with vaccines and natural immunity.

However, governments around the world that dictate the entry conditions for each country are very much leaning towards double vaccinated people as opposed to unvaccinated. I doubt they will allow them on the plane at the departure point.

Yes, this is obvious. But to many people this will look like discrimination, not scientifically based. They are just losing what little is left of their credibility with those requirements.

Edited by AnotherFarang8
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AnotherFarang8 said:

Yes, this is obvious. But to many people this will look like discrimination, not scientifically based. They are just losing what little is left of their credibility with those requirements.

When have governments, Prime ministers, Presidents ever cared about what we think of them?

39 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

We can all find links and experts who will share whichever side of the fence you are with vaccines and natural immunity.

However, governments around the world that dictate the entry conditions for each country are very much leaning towards double vaccinated people as opposed to unvaccinated. I doubt they will allow them on the plane at the departure point.

I tend to agree into the next few years but like the "flu" Covid will fall into that category and restrictions will be quashed.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Hmm.  You think so?  I have not seen any medical recommendations to get a booster 3 months after your second shot.

Good luck, but don't be surprised if they deny it.

The advice for the 3 month gap comes from THG ( Thonburi Healthcare Group ).

My wife and I registered with THG and paid for 1 jab of Moderna months ago when they opened registrations.

On Sept 3 we both received a LINE message from THG re Moderna with the following information:

#1. If you have already received 1 jab of any vaccine, they recommend you receive the 2nd jab before you receive Moderna.

#2. If you choose not to have the 2nd jab with the same vaccine here are the wait times before Moderna will be effective:

i.  Jab 1 Sinovac or AZ must wait at least 2 months after first jab for Moderna, which in this case would be a 2nd jab

ii. 2 jabs of Sinovac or Sinopharm must wait more than 1 month after 2nd jab before receiving Moderna

iii. 2 jabs of AZ must wait 3 months after 2nd jab before receiving Moderna

iv. 1 jab Sinovac & 1 jab AZ must wait 3 months after 2nd jab before receiving Moderna

We were then required to complete a questionnaire regarding what jabs we had received and when we had or were scheduled to receive the 2nd jab. Based on the aforementioned wait periods we then had to choose the month we wished to receive Moderna and we had to also choose, from a list of private hospitals nationwide, which hospital we would attend to receive our jab.

As far as I'm aware every person who registered with THG to receive Moderna & paid the fee would have received this same LINE message from them. I know my friends that registered and my wife's friends that registered with THG all received the same LINE message from THG.

Edited by TigerandDog

Two. Moderna Feb/Mar this year, on waiting list for Booster shot, taking no chances, there are too many non-vaxers out there for 'whatever reasons'. None of my business, just like the Flu Shots, I get one every year, never get the flu, my brother hasn't had one in 40 years and never gets the flu.  Until it's proven otherwise, I will continue to get boosters whenever they offer it, my life is too precious to be taking chances based on a 'belief'.     Can someone tell me what religions prohibit vaccinations, and why?? did they  include the triple shot for mumps, measles and ??  also Polio shots children need to attend school - were they also prohibited by some abstract religion??    

Mi Dos Centavos

Edited by TunnelRat69

On 9/18/2021 at 8:30 PM, Scott said:

Fully vaccinated with Pfizer.  Vaccinated overseas.

Was looking for this choice in the survey. I went back to my home country to get 2 Pfizers and very glad I did so seeing that the only choice from now on is Sinovac. I would have gladly paid for Pfizer or Moderna but it wasn't possible and still doesn't seem to be.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChomDo said:

Was looking for this choice in the survey. I went back to my home country to get 2 Pfizers and very glad I did so seeing that the only choice from now on is Sinovac. I would have gladly paid for Pfizer or Moderna but it wasn't possible and still doesn't seem to be.

Thought they were all available in LOS..They certainly are up here in the boonies..