SURVEY: What's your vaccination status?

Scott

SURVEY: What's your vaccination status?  

528 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had first shot of AZ 29th June. Second shot was due today, but cancelled. Was told, "No vaccine. Will contact you when available."

Need to get double vaccinated to pop back to UK to sort some affairs.

Have been registered in a local clinic and a hospital for almost for four months now for Moderna.

Now giving some serious thought to getting a Moderna shot as a third "booster" after my second AZ. If it ever comes. 

2x Pfizer with the second jab on 31st Aug at Medpark. Thanks to whichever branch of the US government facilitated, as was damm near impossible to get otherwise down Pattaya way, even though I met the criteria. Hopefully everyone who got vaccinated in Thailand updated the Mor Phrom phone app, I have a feeling that it may become important in Thailand at least. I am now in Singapore for a job, the rules for Singapore are no vaccination certificate means no entry and entry only allowed two weeks after second jab, and I still have to do two weeks hotel quarantine and a total of 3x PCR tests and 3 x ATK tests, plus a blood test to prove antibodies. Welcome to the world of travelling during Covid.

Cheers

• Like 2

I would love to get a Moderna or Pfizer but not possible here in Udon Thani area. Bangkok hospital offered but not to all their customers. When I went to ask they said May (maybe) and 3400baht. In addition, even with test and two vaccinations one must do 14 days quarantine upon return from overseas... or am I wrong?

On 9/19/2021 at 11:14 AM, JomtienRay said:

Fully vaccinated with 2 shots Pfizer.

Free expat vaccination service provided by the Thai Govt through Bangkok Pattaya Hospital at Central Festival in Pattaya..

Very grateful.. ????????????????

Ditto except through BHN Hospital

On 9/19/2021 at 12:27 AM, Scott said:

Please feel to leave a comment.

First jab (free) - Sinovac

Second jab (free, this coming Friday) - Sinovac

The vaccine is not of my preferred choice, but here in Cambodia it is Sinovac or Sinopharm. My doctor recommended Sinovac as I am an elderly insulin dependent type 2 diabetic with weight and blood pressure problems. The internationally donated AZ and Pfizer vaccines are for third booster jabs with priority for frontline health workers, border guards, government officials, the police and military.

Edited by Burma Bill
additional information
  • Like 2

I received my 2nd Pfizer jab today in Udon Thani.  I am an 80 year old American retiree that registered successfully, but never heard back, from both the Expatvav program and  Bangkok Hosp. in Khon Kaen for the Pfizer vaccinations.  To the best of my knowledge, I never received any email or message from either source, which I kept checking.

I randomly read on line about the Pfizer vaccination program offered by the Udon Thani Provincial Health dept. I registered and received both vaccinations here in Udon Thani quickly, efficiently, and professionally.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2021 at 11:51 AM, Denim said:

I clicked not vaccinated but waiting for one.  Didn't show up on the poll.

I'm registered with expat vac but no reply yet ( only email confirmation )

Registered at local hospital  ( not heard anything from them )

Registered for Moderna but missed first batch due in October so sometime next year now

Assistant village headman re registered us both last night . If that happens it will be Sinovac +AZ

Live in rural area and don't socialize so not stressed. However, want to travel to the UK next year so that's on my mind. Currently no vaccines given outside UK or EU recognized. Will not go until it is possible without having to blow big sum on quarantine hotel.

I registered with expat vac and haven't heard anything.

How many others are in the same boat?

FWIW I live in rural Thailand but there's a hospital 5 kilometers from me.

• Like 2

Technically you won't be fully vaccinated until you have had 3 shots.

Everyone over 50 and front line workers are first inline for the 3rd jab in the UK today.

It officially started this week in the UK and no doubt every other country will follow suit in the coming months.

According to studies cited in this article https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/09/15/natural-immunity-vaccine-mandate/

natural immunity is stronger than immunity from vaccination. This confirms the results of decades of research on other viruses. This confirms that covid has been politicized and commercialized from day 1. Hopefully honest science takes hold and people who have natural immunity after illness will not be discriminated against in the future and get the same rights as vaccinated.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1