Getting old ....

Damrongsak

Congratulations.

Do you have any photos of Loei at that time pre internet and mobile phones photos were special and awating development .

Today everyone shares a pic of their dinner or selfies , then a photo was for special memories.

Edited by RubbaJohnny

13 hours ago, RubbaJohnny said:

Congratulations.

Do you have any photos of Loei at that time pre internet and mobile phones photos were special and awating development .

Today everyone shares a pic of their dinner or selfies , then a photo was for special memories.

Nothing much on this computer, I'd have to scrounge.  A couple:

On a vacation trip my older son and I went to a forest Wat out in the sticks in Loei.  Bro-in-law came in second in a motocross race.  He's now a US citizen and his little girl is married.

image.jpeg.89e24558517ad461d86ccaae26720c80.jpeg   image.png.f0c87b29023c6cd7bf28db7e337dab0c.png

Not my pic, but an old one circa 1963 from downtown Loei. Those two wooden buildings are still there. I think that's Phu Bo Bit in the background.

image.jpeg.ba2f5ec2a9f7d694a035500f38bd70e7.jpeg

This is same trip but Khao Lak in Phang Nga, not Loei.  A tiny secluded beach in Khao Lak-Lam Ru National Park.  This is a couple years before the Tsunami wiped out that area.

image.jpeg.fee1f825b9c67a62f22259314bde4843.jpeg

• Like 2