Thai PM confirms Nov 1 reopening, reduced curfew, COE to be replaced with “Thailand Pass”

webfact

4 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

A new web based system.... they're kidding right?

i wonder if it will work as good as the on-line 90day report system,  it works well  !!  :guitar:      not.

and <deleted> is a Ease of Traveling ,   ???     tourists don't want any of that s_hit ........   I'll bet they get rid of that too !!!! just wait.

1 hour ago, internationalism said:

just an hour ago dr Anutin said about pcr test and one night stay at ASQ hotel.

And earlier today report of 27 countries, with more added in January.

Story changes every day

WRONG.

Story changed by the hour, not the day.

However, the COE will still be used by those who enter Alternative Hospital Quarantine (AHQ) for those who arrive by land or sea. Once again this makes no sense. It was also announced that all foreigners that fly in will have to take another PCR test and stay at AHQ for one night and will need a COE. If that's the case, who is the Thailand pass for?   

Edited by club
added more
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sir Dude said:

So, not really much point coming then. You can't expect tourists to come if there is no fun, alcohol in restaurants, pubs/bars, clubs, really free movement etc. etc. plus nanny-squad curfews. Just won't happen... dream on.

Patong is open so no problem getting drink

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, club said:

It would make more sense to use the money for AHQ and get rapid test where you get results in one hour. They can have holding area at airport. But their way has you pay for hotel for one night and has you pay for test. Anything to make money off of a pandemic. 

As a visitor to the UK a few weeks back I had to self isolate in a hotel for 6 nights and pay about £160 for the 3 tests post arrival, and you think one night is a problem.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Thailand’s night-time curfew shortened as country’s COVID restrictions eased

เคอร์ฟิวส์วันแรก.-2.jpg

Thailand’s Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) has announced an adjustment to the list of COVID-19 “dark red” provinces, a shortening of the night curfew to 11pm-3am, while convenience stores and shopping centres can open until 10pm, effective from October 16th.

Convention halls, exhibition centres and events held in shopping centres or hotels can open with no more than 500 participants, while maintaining at least one metre social distance, and participants must wear face masks at all times.

Meetings of no more than 2 hours may be held, but must allow for effective air-ventilation. Meetings with more than 50 participants, however, must seek advance permission from the local communicable disease committee.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailands-night-time-curfew-shortened-as-countrys-covid-restrictions-eased/

Logo-top-.png

25 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

I wonder how it can work if they insist on PCR tests on arrival. They won't have the capacity at the airport to test hundreds of arrivals and provide the results in a decent time. Only way would be t switch to rapid antigen tests.

I agree completely, It makes to much sense , but not for this government and many on this site. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aussiexpat said:
2 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

No need to as long as the Aussies stay at home cause no alcohol is to be sold ????

I have a 7/11 20 meters from my condo, I'll be right ????

On a bad night, that's a long staggering way!