Anutin confirms reopening plan: Tourists must stay one night in place "where they can be contacted"

webfact

11 minutes ago, drenddy said:

Free? Same in Denmark, on loan, of course, the madness of testing 250 k every day in Denmark will cost future generations...But at least you have oil.

Ur rigth.Alot of oil and gas makes us lucky.Denmark will stop oil,what a crazy decition.

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's a disgusting lie.

They do work in preventing hospitalizations and death.

Not 100 percent but still very effective. 

Your first sentence was unnecessary.

Note that I used the adjective "rabid." I was not referring to all pro-vaxxers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

47 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
3 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Yes, I know that and should have been more clear.

But the rabid pro-vaxxers usually deny the vaxxes don't work....

That's a disgusting lie.

They do work in preventing hospitalizations and death.

Not 100 percent but still very effective. 

Most of us have given up this fight. They either get it or they don't/won't. Good on you for still carrying the flag.

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

But this is travelers coming into Thailand not leaving Thailand.

And travelers leaving Thailand don't need a Fit to Fly certificate so who wants to pay for one? Anutin is so out of touch with the situation probably does not know or remember a mandate for the useless document was abolished near 6 months ago.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

So what is new for 23 years I have been putting my contact info on my arrival card?

Since whenever I had to give it again as a TM-30. Fit-to-Fly must be a gaffe. No other country used that nonsense as far as I know.

Yeah! Who even try to get on plane if not healthy enough to fly! Also airline companys not take sick passenger on plane anyway! You can get sick after you have get stupid fit-to- fly document from doctor!

2 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

You are confusing a required PCR test with a Fit to Fly Certificate signed by a Doctor. Both, separate documents  were required by Thailand until Apr 1 2021 Now only a preflight PCR test is required.

That’s the thing: Anutin is talking about reinstating Fit to Fly Certificates as an entry requirement (see OP.)

5 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

That’s the thing: Anutin is talking about reinstating Fit to Fly Certificates as an entry requirement (see OP.)

He'll be along anytime soon. No I did not. Misunderstanding. But only after 1000 foreigners do it.

• Like 1

"Thailand's deputy prime minister and health minister  Anutin Charnvirakul confirmed that tourists arriving in Thailand will have to stay one night in a place where they can be contacted."

I guess stay where ever you want but make sure your phone is always answered when contact is attempted ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bdenner said:

ntine hotel booking. On hearing of the one day thingy she contacted the hotel for confirmation = they were very vague but stated she would not be getting a full refund on the unused days!

in LOS money is one way only

• Like 2
  • Sad 1