Transgender celeb on the run from religious authorities gives thanks to Thailand after being resettled

webfact

4 minutes ago, bangon04 said:

maybe some artistic member of the forum could draw us a nice cartoon of that scenario..........

isn't that what caused the Charlie Hebdo office to get shot up and the cartoon artist killed....no thanks

Edited by ThailandRyan

1 hour ago, EricTh said:
6 hours ago, Moonlover said:

The Thai government is not a signatory to the UN Refugee Convention, therefor they neither accept, nor recognize refugees.

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

Really? Then why are there are so many hill tribes who are still living in Thailand? These hill tribes were refugees from Laos or Myanmar.

I am far from expert on this, but from the articles I have read they remain unrecognized and stateless. Here is one article from the UNHCR

It's one of the many 'unmentionable's' concerning this country.

Edited by Moonlover
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, overherebc said:

The whole load of ideas that their is some great bearded being in the sky who is in charge of everything and can see and hear all the people on the planet (at the same time).

Have you ever seen any of the great master pieces of adam and eve? Look closely and you'll see they've got belly buttons.  Think about that for as long as you like. ????

My only thought is..what a massive fail ????

19 hours ago, cjinchiangrai said:

How many more, that aren't rich and pretty, are left to be persecuted? It is long past time to move past desert mythologies.

It seems that, like previous "religions'awakening" it is here to last a while if History, as usual, repeats itself

19 hours ago, overherebc said:

True, but let's keep all religions going. Each one is the perfect excuse for a war.

And don't forget  God is on YOUR side.

Well, in the afterlife then if one considers the French Abbot who replied "Kil them all, God will know his own" when an army commander pointed out that there were catholics and protestants among the crowd

19 hours ago, 2long said:

I have no opinion on this individual, but it's interesting that as a popular celebrity she gets granted asylum for her life choices of gender and being outspoken.

How about all the other men, women and children who live both in fear and poverty around the world controlled by religious regimes? But I guess inviting them in is not possible.

FGM for teenage girls, torture and execution for disagreeing with the wrong people etc etc

It would have been a great post if you had not brought up "choices of gender" as it is definitely not a choice, unless you consider the way she dresses and acts.

Being outspoken would have sufficed

17 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

I am sorry but the person was born male and despite their efforts they still do not have a womb.

Biologically this person is still a female.

Why is it rude to call a person by the same gender-specific pronoun that has been taught, accepted and used for centuries?

Why should I be forced to pretend that this person is a female when science and biology proves that he is not.

While I agree that what a person does with their own body is their own business, I refuse to be dragged into or bullied into believing in their delusions.

The more that you force me, the more I will kick back.

BTW, this is my religious belief, so feel free to persecute me for my religious beliefs.

No fighting religious beliefs I reckon (ask the person of the topic)

17 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Call me when she gives birth.

555 Do not go down this path, you might be surprised considering the progress of Science (not saying it will happen anytime soon though ) ???? 

I am just glad that this person was a celeb, and was rich enough to go to Thailand and now to Australia

where she can enjoy her life quite well.  I have heard that Australian has fairly nice weather and

some people can be rich and enjoy life as well.  

Geezer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, overherebc said:

All we have to prove now is who 'his' parents were.

Here is a link which will explain all to you

http://questions.kidsclubforjesus.org/home/who-are-gods-parents

Who are God’s parents, is easy for us to answer but hard to understand. God didn’t have parents, nor was He created. Everything that exists came from Him, but He didn’t come from anything. He has always been in existence. That’s what makes Him God

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Here is a link which will explain all to you

http://questions.kidsclubforjesus.org/home/who-are-gods-parents

Who are God’s parents, is easy for us to answer but hard to understand. God didn’t have parents, nor was He created. Everything that exists came from Him, but He didn’t come from anything. He has always been in existence. That’s what makes Him God

A sort of big bang pre big bang maybe??? Who lit the fuse?

If there is a God, then..

- would the same God's way apply to this person living in a mainly Buddhist and partially Muslim country, fleeing a Muslim country?

- wouldn't that God have made the person into the form chosen by God

- I guess God made this person male, but gave him/her the thoughts to want to be female, which could be going against God's will or following God's plan... whichever side of the fence you're on.

None of my 'questions' are supposed to be taken seriously, just in case....

6 hours ago, overherebc said:

Do you think I'm as stupid as most who would believe it's real. Stop taking yourself so seriously, no-one else does.

Get a life 

it was a joke 

learn the use of the emojis pal

48 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Not even a good save.

PS. I'm not your pal.

Well, usually people who do not get sarcasm, irony or jokes do not find them good or even deem them detestable.

example of sarcasm, which is a form of irony: "pal" so feel reassured, I am glad you are not, all things considered.

Also, I still do not understand how a post scriptum can be added at the end of a post qhen the latter is definitely modifiable or even editable.

Have a wonderful long week-end, if you are in Thailand, that is (no, it is not sarcastic)

21 minutes ago, alyx said:

Well, usually people who do not get sarcasm, irony or jokes do not find them good or even deem them detestable.

example of sarcasm, which is a form of irony: "pal" so feel reassured, I am glad you are not, all things considered.

Also, I still do not understand how a post scriptum can be added at the end of a post qhen the latter is definitely modifiable or even editable.

Have a wonderful long week-end, if you are in Thailand, that is (no, it is not sarcastic)

All that, not one emoji and only one spelling mistake. Wow.

Edited by overherebc