My Dog Needs a New Car

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Don't do it....but if you have to, never, ever press 'like'.

Once you do, the 'like' Nazis will be on your back.

Never had it. Like you, I actually have a life. But, I finally bit the bullet and bought a new "Smart" phone, an i-Phone 13, but really for the excellent camera.

Makes me nauseous to think of downloading F-Book onto it....

But there appears to be an alternative, according to the post just below yours....

• Like 1

IQ or Reasoning Test, right ? or just having a laugh. I’ll play along over my coffee. puppy would need to be left inside enclosed vehicle while you are on the beach (or you stay inside vehicle too). then vehicle must be “new”. preferred beaches yards away from house. nothing makes any sense here. leave puppy locked inside house and carry on as before. there isn’t anyway you can enjoy these beaches with your puppy alongside, is there ? buy a new vehicle for other reasons you’re not telling us……we are not talking puppies here are we ? 

2 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

IQ or Reasoning Test, right ? or just having a laugh. I’ll play along over my coffee. puppy would need to be left inside enclosed vehicle while you are on the beach (or you stay inside vehicle too). then vehicle must be “new”. preferred beaches yards away from house. nothing makes any sense here. leave puppy locked inside house and carry on as before. there isn’t anyway you can enjoy these beaches with your puppy alongside, is there ? buy a new vehicle for other reasons you’re not telling us……we are not talking puppies here are we ? 

Yeah, and someone failed....

"I have a new pup, and I'll be d@mned if she is going to be denied going with me to swim and play frisbee."

Can't get much clearer than that....

5 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Maybe go back an re-read the OP's posts before flapping your lips.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Ralf001 said:

Maybe go back an re-read the OP's posts before flapping your lips.

I can't imagine being any clearer in my original post, but more than a few posters seem to have reading comprehension issues.....

Or maybe just too much coffee.

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, seedy said:

This one good for spares.

When (IF) you sign up for Facebook, don't use your real name. I use a made up one, as well as an address and email just to register

Easy. And as said - no likes.

FB has a bad rap - deservedly so - but is a wealth of info. The whole world uses it. Just go into stealth mode

Call your self Bolt Upright, Tiger Lily, Argo Fukurself, etc

Edited by seedy
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Like it or not, the American dollar is the world's currency, that's why. 

How ridiculous. You're in Thailand mate. Get with the program. I suppose the positive thing for you is that you will fit in with the other illogical thais that live in your area. 

Once again, all I can say is.  'thank god Im not Amercian'

12 minutes ago, bbabythai said:

How ridiculous. You're in Thailand mate. Get with the program. I suppose the positive thing for you is that you will fit in with the other illogical thais that live in your area. 

Once again, all I can say is.  'thank god Im not Amercian'

Well, thanks much for the cogent and mature comment.