Could be the next big thing

RafPinto

He gonna love her long time, well at least until he gets his visa and then, so long Grans, happens all the time around the world with lots of nationalities.

See no Thai bashing here, didn't even say Thai's ????

Personally I think Grans is smart, she has nothing to lose and will enjoy as much doggy as she can until he leaves after he gets his visa, besides, she knows she ain't got much longer, so might as well get as much as she can till then.

Edited by 4MyEgo

Thailand in it's heydays years ago used to be known and justifiably so as the sex capitol of the world, cheap and plenty with good selection to suits all...nowadays, sex has gone only the capitol left.... as not much remains out of that claim to fame, some are still around to be had but not like before, i should know being here for 35 years and seen it all...

And the ladies would have much less trouble with immigration.

I see already the grannies building their toyboys mansions in Isaan and buying the latest sport cars with money they got, when they divorced their farang husbands back home.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

To each his own, I guess. I prefer them younger. Tried women my own age. Boring! They wanted to be in bed by 10. Very set in their ways. More conventional. No fun. Younger is better! 

Yes. Bed at 10 to exercise a bit.

Imagine Lilly, putting her string on and removing her dentures.

Edited by RafPinto

"Mohamed is my pharaoh........and I'm his mummy." :cheesy::cheesy:

Joking aside, what's with those purple bruises on her legs and face and the bandage on her arm? Can't exactly say I'm overcome with warm fuzzy feelings about how this all looks.

.Iris and Mohammad on their wedding day in Cairo last year

2 hours ago, RafPinto said:

Yes. Bed at 10 to exercise a bit.

Imagine Lilly, putting her string on and removing her dentures.

We might be talking about a need for 100 hours of therapy, from a very good shrink after that experience. Some guys might never recover. Not sure I would. Sheer trauma. 

• Haha 1

Before I met my Thai wife many moons ago I attempted to date women my own age. I figured I at least had to make an effort since I've always been attracted to younger women. I dated this one woman who was about my age. She was quite attractive and really cool, I really liked her but when the third date rolled around I started getting this look like you're expected to make a move and I how come you're not making a move? I had brought a nice bottle of wine over to her house and it was that time, and I literally felt the hair on my arms standing up out of fear of what I might find once I went into the netherlands. 

I ended up excusing myself with the poor lie that I wasn't feeling well. And that was my last experiment of trying to get with someone my own age!