Calls for restaurants in Pattaya to be allowed to serve alcohol

webfact

7 minutes ago, mikebell said:

'So you think it is wrong for a restaurant to have a Certificate of Health......................................WOW! such low standards, tell me where the restaurant is so I can avoid it!'

What's so bad about the 'Clean Food, Good Taste' nicotine and grease encrusted card stuck on the wall?1436166838_CleanFood.jpg.ac9ed135e999f050df3b24bf53682741.jpg

The logic - 555 - behind it is that you are safe if you have your mask off stuffing your face with food and drinking a non-alcoholic beverage than a beer or glass of wine LOL. Sure some till use it as a bar and drink until closing time but if the same social distancing is maintained at your seats what's the problem. Simply a matter of control and power

• Like 2

Personally I won't be returning until the population is vaccinated properly.

I think this applies to many other tourists worldwide.

It will and is happening.

I live in the U.K. no masks, no temperature checks in the shops, many daily deaths and no structure.

Thailand is deserving of congratulations for the right attitude,a small amount of deaths and the correct structure albeit slowly slowly catch a monkey.

Yes, I am so sorry for the millions that rely on tourism and I am confident that the situation will be resolved.