Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

11 hours ago, gk10012001 said:

I have the single dose Janssen vaccine.  I tried to enter my information on the computer, but can NOT get past the vaccination page.  I select just the 1 dose for Jannsen, upload the certificate ( I modified my cert and added my passport number),  but there is lots of "red" on the QR it seems to want even though it says "if you have one". and there is red at the dose 2 blocks, which I should not need to fill out, nor can I.  The website seems to be stuck here.  I am guessing I could make up some data and fill in the dose 2 again, selecting Janssen and a date that it would accept, upload the single dose cert again, etc.  But that seems like just another thing to confuse the officials, and really is not what was done.  Note I am a USA citizen, and our CDC card has no QR code, or passport number on it.

Has anybody successfully input the single dose Jannsen vaccine?  Up to that point the web site was working pretty smoothly.

It seems that not only are there techinical issues with Thai Pass application portal there is a fundemental design problem too. Once an application has been submitted and the on screen success or success email received there is no way of knowing whether or not your application is still waiting for process, been rejected or been approved. The only way is if you receive an email from them. With aggressive mail rejection policies in place by some ISPs, an approved (or rejected) application notification could easily never make it to your inbox. There is no way to login to see status (as with COE) and there is no secondaty back-up such as a text SMS alert. Bonkers!

• Like 2

Just now, soi3eddie said:

It seems that not only are there techinical issues with Thai Pass application portal there is a fundemental design problem too. Once an application has been submitted and the on screen success or success email received there is no way of knowing whether or not your application is still waiting for process, been rejected or been approved. The only way is if you receive an email from them. With aggressive mail rejection policies in place by some ISPs, an approved (or rejected) application notification could easily never make it to your inbox. There is no way to login to see status (as with COE) and there is no secondaty back-up such as a text SMS alert. Bonkers!

Yep so yuo get unhelpful people like me submitting two applications out of fear that something has gone wrong and doubling the workload!

2 hours ago, pouet said:

I applied yesterday at 16h GMT+1, and haven't got an answer other than the initial application email. I would like to know if people that applied before of after have got an answer or not.

Thing is I have my flight tomorrow and I'm curious if I'm being ignored like they did for my visa application... (4 weeks no answer from french embassy...)

so are you going to go to the airport?

Si I have figured this out on my IPhone. It is running on IOS 15 (latest)….

Thanks to everyone on this thread, I was able to pull this off for my husband.

Step one: Download Google Chrome on IPhone. 
Step two: Make a Gmail account to add to TP.

Step three: Take Shaba booking and Prepaid pcr test and make a double collage. Send screenshots of all documents needed to gmail account. This is to make it fit and can be seen clearly. 

Step four: Download all 4 images from gmail account to photo gallery on iPhone. 

Step five: Go to TP website, fill in passport and add a space at the end when putting in number. Add all images and put info as should. 

Step six: press submit. 

Step seven: received instant notification thru new gmail account that application was received! Time stamp of email is 1121 utc-4. The moment I receive an email with an update, I will let all know on this thread. 
So we can all have a rough estimate on timing. I hope this works for all as frustrating as this may be. Thank you again for everyone’s insight! 

11E7DFB9-DB42-407C-8D52-CBF394013374.jpeg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fin87 said:

Step three: Take Shaba booking and Prepaid pcr test and make a double collage. Send screenshots of all documents needed to gmail account. This is to make it fit and can be seen clearly. 

Step five: Go to TP website, fill in passport and add a space at the end when putting in number. Add all images and put info as should. 

Step seven: received instant notification thru new gmail account that application was received! Time stamp of email is 1121 utc-4. The moment I receive an email with an update, I will let all know on this thread. 
So we can all have a rough estimate on timing. I hope this works for all as frustrating as this may be. Thank you again for everyone’s insight! 

And now you have to wait for your QR code.  That is the new problem, people not receiving their QR code …..

22 minutes ago, Lemonltr said:

My Non "O" will run out. Expect to use a visa exempt to start again. 

Came across this from embassy website. Surely visa exempt can get the Thai pass? 

Yes you can enter with visa exempt and you can get a thai pass. Type of visa is not asked during the process of application for thailandpass. 

But beware I think that visa exempt is only 30 days and not 45 days  now. 

1 hour ago, Smash said:

Are you sure? I had understood it was 72 hours before arrival. 

Your confusion is understandable. Like most things communicated by the authorities, there has been conflicting information released. The reality is: you need your pre-flight test to have been taken less than 72 hours of the departure of your first international flight out of your place of origin. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fin87 said:

Wow! They have made the Thailand Pass so easy to use! Can see many tourists using it and traveling to Thailand, soon!

20 hours ago, Soulman1980 said:

I filled in all documents on Thai Pass application form and instantly received the standard 7 days wait registration reply, so everything is ok till now. But i am planning to stay 35 days ( also filled that in), is that allowed?

1 hour ago, Soulman1980 said:

This is very good news. Thank you!

Well...just tried and still not working

Can anyone confirm that the were able to access the page following the registration of the Janssen unidose by passing the second dose : I can't

Wife just received the following message: 

(e-mail was received in Thai even though we’d filled out the application in English - this is the translation of the -email from: [email protected]:

Thailand Pass system does not approve your registration due to re-registration if you want to edit information or add documents. Please register again using the link below.

I’d applied twice: 

Once yesterday - with an on screen success message, but no confirmation e-mail (to hotmail)

Once today - with an on screen success message, and received a confirmation e-mail (to Yahoo mail)

Failure message was received to the Yahoo mail - so it seems they didn’t like the ‘re-attempt’

I’ve no idea of the initial application is valid or has been cancelled - clear as mud.

• Sad 1

So, I sent it after receiving my insurance info.. will let you guys know if it worked..

Quebec/Canada

2 Pfizer, 

Vaccine 1, sent QR code from 1 vaccine + Quebec QR code (it includes the 2 shots)

Vaccine 2, sent Vaccine handwritten paper + Canada Travel QR Code.

NO passport number, NO nationality on the documents, only birthdate

Agoda booking SHA+ Package (Holiday inn 11 Bangkok)

Sunlife insurance, 3,000,000 CAD

Visited country in last 14 days : Canada and Switzerland

Used chrome in Incognito mode, 0 errors, got the green check, still no confirmation email.

edit : hotmail 

Edited by Gustomucho
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

(e-mail was received in Thai even though we’d filled out the application in English - this is the translation of the -email from: [email protected]:

Thailand Pass system does not approve your registration due to re-registration if you want to edit information or add documents. Please register again using the link below.

I’d applied twice: 

Once yesterday - with an on screen success message, but no confirmation e-mail (to hotmail)

Once today - with an on screen success message, and received a confirmation e-mail (to Yahoo mail)

Failure message was received to the Yahoo mail - so it seems they didn’t like the ‘re-attempt’

I’ve no idea of the initial application is valid or has been cancelled - clear as mud.

Oh no! thats terrible. We have done the same thing and attempted twice as no confirmation email. Is the link the normal link or specific? I wonder if the hotmail was approved and the yahoo was the one that was declined. was anything sent to the hotmail at all?

How many hours between the yahoo submission and the email above?

Edited by Smash
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, suuki said:

Hi.

I hope you can upload more than one jpg file therefore my vaccine certificate is 3 files and insurance 2 files.

Vaccination you can send 4 pictures, insurance is only 1 so you need to combine the pictures together, best free program is Gimp, you enlarge Canvas and add the pages you need...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JCP108 said:
5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I think any issuing body is being shortsighted by not putting such details on a Vaccine Certificate, especially as such a document is clearly important for international travel. 

Many people want to get vaccinated but don't even have a passport or have intentions to travel (esp now). When I got my oil changed in my car recently, I didn't ask the mechanic to put my passport number on the receipt as at that time,

A complete and utterly irrelevant example... when was the last time you flew internationally with your car. 

When was the last time an oil change in a car is anything like vaccinating a human being ?

I had no reason to believe that some government agency would in the future want to see that receipt with my passport number on it. 

Using your example - Your Passport Number is not needed on your Visa sticker which is in your passport !

And how about now with vaccine certificates... Do you have ‘any reason to believe that some government agency wants to see a certificate with a Passport Number when vaccine certificates are an entry requirement for many countries for vaccine free entry’ ??

The vaccine card has my identifying information on it. It is my valid certificate showing I was vaccinated. My passport also identifies me. They can hold them alongside each other and deduce that I am me, I have a valid passport, and I have been vaccinated. No need to write all information on all things everywhere all the time. That's why we submit separate documents rather than one big personal data document. 

Well clearly there is a need otherwise we wouldn’t be having this debate. 

I have also heard stories of people being stopped at airports because their Name and DOB were picked up on an alert.... (and these are just people with the same name and DOB where the 'other party’ has committed a crime - so its overlapping names and DOB is more common than we perhaps know which is why we are also assigned an individual Passport Number in the first place)

It takes no extra effort at all for any issuing authority to include Passport Number on a vaccine certificate - but it takes a lot of extra effort for those who don’t have it when it's needed. 

This is caused by short sightedness and minimalist planning.

Even before I received my vaccine certificate months ago I’d asked for it to contain my Passport Number, of course the issuing authority didn’t bother (why would they have to - lazy), the didn’t respond to e-mails, so I simply edited in the data. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Smash said:
28 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I’d applied twice: 

Expand  

Oh no! thats terrible. We have done the same thing and attempted twice as no confirmation email. Is the link the normal link or specific? I wonder if the hotmail was approved and the yahoo was the one that was declined. was anything sent to the hotmail at all?

How many hours between the yahoo submission and the email above?

The link is the same ‘registration link’ we have all been using [https://tp.consular.go.th]

Perhaps the hotmail one was being approved - we’ve no idea, we have not received any notification (though the application registered with my hotmail account). 

I also re-registered (this morning) using a G-mail account, and received the 'Thailand Pass system has received your registration’ e-mail, but nothing else since then (no rejection mail either). 

The time difference between Submission of my Wife’s yahoo registered submission and the rejection e-mail is about 6 hours (rejection e-mail received at approx 11pm Thai time). 

Meanwhile ‘others’ are reporting they have received multiple ‘Approval e-mails with QR Codes’ !....

I’ve applied again (with the yahoo mail) and received the 'Thailand Pass system has received your registration’ e-mail... so lets see.