Rottweilers face transfer after neighbors repeatedly attacked - but they make "lovely pets"

webfact

Oh hell no...

Mr. A would fuss when he was drunk and speak intimidation before releasing the dog as usual. while the injured know An officer of the Ban Ko Subdistrict Administrative Organization was bitten by a dog on the left arm and right leg, the doctor had to sew several wounds

58 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Thai Buddhists aren't supposed to kill an animal unless it's for food. And eating dog meat is now banned in Thailand.

and like most things supposedly illegal in Thailand, it still happens. Where I live dog ( nic named "shadow" ) is regularly on the menu at village BBQs, along with water buffalo.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, poohy said:

Note they are  big strong, boisterous not particularly more bad tempered or problematic than other big dogs  
BUT

If they are

• taken care of properly and
  • Exercised
  • trained

absolutely no problems they are indeed perfect pets ....big softies really

NB theses ones sadly aren't but not the dogs fault either

I totally agree. I used to have one and he loved everything and everyone - except cats. But you need to know what you’re doing when you get a Rottweiler and they do need training, but once they’ve settled in they’re awesome. Very laid back, if there’s nothing to do they just lay around and they bark only when needed. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

I was married to a rottweiller once - she could go from extremely placid and playful to the Bitch from Planet Psycho in less than the blink of an eye. 

Given the choice of mistakenly meeting her in a dark alley one night, or a pack of actual rottweillers, I'd choose the latter.

She was an Italian/Serb by any chance, was she?

• Like 1