Thailand reports 7,982 new COVID-19 cases, 68 deaths

webfact

15 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Spend more time learning about what the Thai government classifies as recovered. 

Gf's daughter had Covid and was in the hospital.  3 weeks later she was taken off of oxygen, was doing better and healing, but not fully recovered. Yet she was released as recovered and told to isolate at home for two more weeks, and take the medication they discharged her with.......sound recovered to you, nope just recovered enough to be discharged 

Quit with the patronising stuff, not required Sir. 

Its amazing how many real cases you are aware of or been involved in personally

that always seems to fit your argument at that time. 

As this an anonymous forum i take them all with a pinch of salt. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Spend more time learning about what the Thai government classifies as recovered. 

Gf's daughter had Covid and was in the hospital.  3 weeks later she was taken off of oxygen, was doing better and healing, but not fully recovered. Yet she was released as recovered and told to isolate at home for two more weeks, and take the medication they discharged her with.......sound recovered to you, nope just recovered enough to be discharged 

Has she recovered.? Did hospital issue paperwork? Same system applied to my GF family of 4. All arenow well but were fully monitored after initial release, even after moving province. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Olmate said:

Has she recovered.? Did hospital issue paperwork? Same system applied to my GF family of 4. All arenow well but were fully monitored after initial release, even after moving province. 

No paperwork was issued. She is recovered now had to test two more times to be cleared.  Was monitored as well. She was then able to return home to us here at our home from her father's after the final negative test. The entire family had Covid, with her father having it twice.

The GF' family in Bang Na were treated and released the same way with her 2 aunts who had been on ventilators sent home on Oxygen.  One aunt now 3 months later still suffering from long Covid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macrohistory said:

There is no data on "number of recoveries."  They very clearly specify that they're reporting the number of people "released from care."

Yep. Changed from fully recovered to recovered to suit the agenda. There was a brief moment when it was classified as released from care but they soon changed that. It was only a couple of days. I did point it out at the time when 'recoveries' virtually doubled overnight.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

No paperwork was issued. She is recovered now had to test two more times to be cleared.  Was monitored as well. She was then able to return home to us here at our home from her father's after the final negative test. The entire family had Covid, with her father having it twice.

The GF' family in Bang Na were treated and released the same way with her 2 aunts who had been on ventilators sent home on Oxygen.  One aunt now 3 months later still suffering from long Covid.

So not released and forgotten.Monitored, tested till negative and thenallowed home. Now recovered. Sounds to me like the system worked. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Yep. Changed from fully recovered to recovered to suit the agenda. There was a brief moment when it was classified as released from care but they soon changed that. It was only a couple of days. I did point it out at the time when 'recoveries' virtually doubled overnight.

I'm sorry you're confused Olmate. There is a difference. If you are fully recovered you no longer need any medical assistance. What is now being classified as recovered many still need medical assistance. This has been said here by people with first hand experience and knowledge of this.  But it's ok. You keep up your efforts to justify the junta oops government.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Why would you monitor someone who has fully recovered?

• Like 2

A post with a video from an unapproved social media source (YouTube) and the replies have been removed:

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source.

Some baiting troll posts have been removed. 

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Where did I indicate Forgotten?  Yes monitored until negative and then recovered, but the issue we had been discussing was another issue of Recovered statistics listed, where someone indicated that the numbers posted as recovered were for recovered people released from the hospital.  As I indicated just because one is released does not mean they are recovered and therefore the term recovered is being used incorrectly.

So at what stage was your daughters release shown in the daily stats.? On day out of hospital or as I suspect day finally cleared.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Olmate said:

So at what stage was your daughters release shown in the daily stats.? On day out of hospital or as I suspect day finally cleared.

How do yoy know? Can you please show some evidence for this. When is 'recovered'? I think we would all like to know. Again, why did recovered increase almost 100% overnight. I suspect there was a change in definition. Might be wrong but I have an inquiring and rational tought process.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, anchadian said:

One good thing that might come out of this is something like nasal sprays for the flu or even the common cold. Things have been forced to accelerate. 

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 2

COVID-19: Thailand reports 8,148 new coronavirus cases, 8,238 recoveries and 80 deaths

2021-07-17T010926Z_1_LYNXMPEH6G00F_RTROPTP_4_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-THAILAND.JPG

File photo: REUTERS

Thailand on Friday (November 5) reported 8,148 new COVID-19 cases, 8,238 recoveries and 80 additional deaths over the past 24 hours. 

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1238191-covid-19-thailand-reports-8148-new-coronavirus-cases-8238-recoveries-and-80-deaths/

//CLOSED//

/Admin