Khao San Rd: Foreigners must take 100 baht swab tests if vax is old - ambulance on standby to take them away if positive

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A swab test to visit KSR? Are they having a laugh? Even if I wanted to go there (which I don't) I'd simply turn around and spend my money elsewhere. Hopefully everyone does the same thing and they dro

Amazing Thailand. You don't disappoint with the ever more ridiculous. If you come here as a tourist you probably do need an ambulance, but the destination should be the mental hospital.  

Seems to me that AN has become a real laugh a minute forum. Every time I read it something even more ridiculous has been reported. Never mind, we all need to laugh about something these gloomy da

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, matchar said:

So what kind of dubious ATK test kits are they using and how many false positives will there be? I expect they will get a nice commission from the private hospitals in the event anyone tests positive.

There is also a nice fat profit margin from the ATK tests that probably cost them 40 baht or less.

i'm sure they will try to deny a second test for as looooooooooong as possible.

just to be sure ☹️

Edited by GeorgeCross
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

the road had become a Thai trendy hangout place,

Which is why they will only test foreigners, as Thais are a bit paranoid about Covid.

• Confused 1