Pattaya condo's with good swimming pools

Sqoop

I like to swim for exercise and I wondered which Pattaya / Jom Tien / other (?) condo's had good pools for swimming lengths. I mean 25m plus. It doesnt have to be a lane pool but just sufficiently long. Just looking for local knowledge. Thanks

5 hours ago, wolf81 said:

I loved the View Talay 5 pool. 

I believe other View Talay condos nearby have similar sized pools.

1307618433_IMG_04872.thumb.JPG.13cda049df54fc1461c6b952f21cf1bd.JPG

View Talay 3 and VT 7 have smaller pools.  One thing to keep in mind in normal times is the size of the pool linked with the number of units in the project.  VT5C and 5D are both big projects and have almost 1000 units each, with one pool each.  The pools are fairly large, but so are the number of units.  Compare that to Riviera Jomtien.  Also around 1000 units but it has 3 pools, including a large ground floor lagoon pool.  I lived at 5C and 5D some years ago and at times the pools could seem crowded with the large number of residents, but likely not a problem right now.  

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Sky Beach and Silver Beach, Naklua Soi16, Wongamat. Both Pools 50m, about 40m of it swimmable.

This brings up a good point.  A lot of condo pools that look large often taper to shallow 1m. and less depths for a large area.   The pool in my condo complex: the venerable Jomtien Beach Condominium has a large pool but at least half, one full side is under a meter or less depth and nearly impossible for swimming laps.  Also, the water at the shallow areas gets noticeably hotter, often uncomfortably so on hot afternoons.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, newnative said:

lived at 5C and 5D some years ago and at times the pools could seem crowded with the large number of residents, but likely not a problem right now.  

I visited a friend there only recently and it was quiet (midweek), so a lap swimmer should be good to go. He seemed to think a lot of units in the buildings were empty. 

• Like 1