Heading back to Australia where do l get my vaccine passport?

Bruce1054

22 hours ago, Bruce1054 said:

Anyone know where l get the vaccine passport for travel ?

I got mine from the local Ministry of Public Health Office in Udon Thani they were at the adjoining province to mine, i.e. Sakon Nakhon.

As your in Kalasin, I think the nearest one to you is in Khon Kaen ?

Best to call them first and if they say yes, take a copy of your passport page, original vaccination certificate and any other docs with you, like a pink ID card, yellow house book etc, pay 50 baht and pick it up about a week later.

I found them on Google Maps, just type in Kalasin Provincial Public Health Office and it will show you were it is, about an hours drive from you. 

Good luck

Address: 3/38 ถนนบายพาส-ทุ่งมน Amphoe Mueang Kalasin, Chang Wat Kalasin 46000

Hours
Open ⋅ Closes 4:30PM

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

If you are a returning Australian citizen there are no test or quarantine requirements. But you must fill out and submit the online Australia Travel Declaration 72 hours before travel. Essentially they want a contact for your stay in Australia.

They will accept the yellow double vaccine page given out at your second shot or from the mobile application. Obviously the yellow World Health Organisation booklet is acceptable as well.

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2021 at 5:30 PM, Bruce1054 said:

Which app is that please can you post a link

Google Mor Prom and down load. Dont forget you must also apply for the Australian Travel Declaration at least 72 hours before departure even if you are an Australian citizen. Google this also.

3 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

If you are a returning Australian citizen there are no test or quarantine requirements. But you must fill out and submit the online Australia Travel Declaration 72 hours before travel. Essentially they want a contact for your stay in Australia.

They will accept the yellow double vaccine page given out at your second shot or from the mobile application. Obviously the yellow World Health Organisation booklet is acceptable as well.

Yes and No for returning citizens depending on which state that you are returning to. Today I received an email from the Premier’s office in SA stating that for international arrivals, they must be fully vaccinated and must do 7 days quarantine. This can be done at a suitable premises if no other people are there; ie; your own home. The government will decide if your nominated place is suitable or not and if not you will have to pay for 7 day quarantine at a nominated facility. Additionally, the writer said to check the website.

• Like 1

Saw this on Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/thaimoph/

Change location for COVID 19 vaccine certificate for international travel (Vaccine Passport)
From the general epidemic division, Nonthaburi Disease Control Department to.
Bangrak building, 15th floor, South Sathorn road, Sathorn district, Bangkok.
Next to BTS station St. Louis
Starting from November 15, 2564
(Taking pre-appointment only)
Open Monday - Saturday, except public holidays.
Time 9.00-15.00 am
Further inquiry: Phone number 02 3232 590 and Hotline 1422
Don't forget to wear a mask. Keep your distance. Wash your hands and vaccinate.

260138302_449637583312817_2497716812279978722_n.jpg