Mor Prom app

KannikaP

I am double jabbed Pfizer, which shows on my Mor Prom app. I recently had two PCR tests done in Thailand both before and after a trip to Dubai, and one in Dubai before returning to Thailand. I obviously have the paper certificates.

How do I get these results to show on my Mor Prom app please?

18 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Any suggestions if the app will not accept my phone number?  It's the only phone number I have and is certainly the one on my hospital record where I had the vaccinations (Bumrungrad)?

Same problem. I have been told that to resolve it I have to return to the place where I was vaccinated and get the admin there to set it up for me.

59 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Any suggestions if the app will not accept my phone number?  It's the only phone number I have and is certainly the one on my hospital record where I had the vaccinations (Bumrungrad)?

Did the hospital include your phone number on the vaccination certificate? After my first vaccination at MedPark hospital the appointment cert. they gave me didn't have my phone number, and I couldn't register on the app. I messaged them and they added it to the database, after which I registered successfully, and it now shows both jabs and the certificate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

1 hour ago, Denim said:

Same problem. I have been told that to resolve it I have to return to the place where I was vaccinated and get the admin there to set it up for me.

Check this topic out.  

I had the incorrect phone number error when trying to create a Mor Phrom account. I sent an email to [email protected] with screen grabs of the error and asked them to correct my phone number to allow me to create an account. They did so and I was then able to create the account.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

Did the hospital include your phone number on the vaccination certificate? After my first vaccination at MedPark hospital the appointment cert. they gave me didn't have my phone number, and I couldn't register on the app. I messaged them and they added it to the database, after which I registered successfully, and it now shows both jabs and the certificate.

My enquiry is regarding the subsequent PSR tests. My jabs and Certificate are showing, hence my successful trip out and back to Thailand with Pass with paper & phone copies of the PSR test results. But they should show on the Mor Prom app.. 

Edited by KannikaP

On the Thailand Digital Health Pass, when you scan the bar code everything pops out and is correct, Id # and Passport # except for my Nationality as it show Thai and I am Canada. How do I get it change, or should I bother, I also got the yellow Travel vaccination book and it shows me as Canadian, as Canada recognized my Thai Vaccination certificate and add me to their database, so according to Canada I have been fully vaccinated.

22 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I had the same problem, for some reason my wife's phone number worked, still do not understand but hey ho????

21 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Check this topic out.  

I had the incorrect phone number error when trying to create a Mor Phrom account. I sent an email to [email protected] with screen grabs of the error and asked them to correct my phone number to allow me to create an account. They did so and I was then able to create the account.

I did likewise. 1 day turnaround

Is this the place to ask about how to use the Mor Prom app? On my phone I don't see any way to change language to English. I can read Thai, but it's a painful process and I usually choose the English option if I can find it.