No Omicron Cases In Thailand

webfact

On 11/30/2021 at 9:18 AM, IamNoone88 said:

...... or detected in arrivals from UK, Italy, Holland, France? ...... Perhaps I am unaware that the virus has exclusive territories such as solely African country arrivals. This mf is going to hit like a sledge hammer.

And, apparently, people enter Thailand only by air (yeah, right!), and ALL "arrivals" can easily be tested and tracked...

Not to mention, that peninsular Malaysia just reported the first Omicron case. And the virus doesn't stop by at passport control, but is airborne...

Edited by StayinThailand2much

no one has died of the new variant as of yet,no one thats what the drs in j'burg are saying.ask them. the shreiking from CNN well thats just another story.facts ask the drs then,all im doing is repeating what theyre saying.in europe where delta is still running amok dont have any deaths from SA variant and wed know about it real quick if they did.science ......the facts about that are useful but if the EU dont wanna deal with the SA variants lack of pathogenicity  thats another story,SA variant will displace the delta thats the scientific fact as ive said before.even the pro establishment media are starting to say that now as the fact cant be ignored.let it rip and displace delta quicker ,the world will be safer than it is suffering delta and thats what is happening NOW.you think your smart?ignoring science!u do ur vodoo stuff ill stick with what dr coertzee says

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

no one has died of the new variant as of yet,no one thats what the drs in j'burg are saying.ask them. the shreiking from CNN well thats just another story.facts ask the drs then,all im doing is repeating what theyre saying.in europe where delta is still running amok dont have any deaths from SA variant and wed know about it real quick if they did.science ......the facts about that are useful but if the EU dont wanna deal with the SA variants lack of pathogenicity  thats another story,SA variant will displace the delta thats the scientific fact as ive said before.even the pro establishment media are starting to say that now as the fact cant be ignored.let it rip and displace delta quicker ,the world will be safer than it is suffering delta and thats what is happening NOW.you think your smart?ignoring science!u do ur vodoo stuff ill stick with what dr coertzee says

They're not sequencing every covid test.  Even if so, it takes time to do this.  And deaths lag.  Too early to try and make any conclusions yet.

That doc is treating a very small number of patients.  And even she says it's too early to tell.

10 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

she is not just using her own data and patients, the whole country is feeding data into her.its been in europe even longer we are now told.no reported deaths ,continues as low/mild symptoms this is a base change from delta.good news.the MSM would be going nuts if there was one death from it.we have been looking at it several weeks amost a mnth now and no blot on the landscape as yet,of course wait longer your correct but the science and news says positive things ,the behaviour of the virus in the past is like this,i was in hk during SARS 1 and this is looking similar.less fatality  easier to get,displacing the more dangerous variant.the end of the world was the shriek from MSM and now they are very silent on that .she  says its early too but repeats its mild again and again ,she was very positive before and obviously has been told to tone it down,WHO.....look at the pathetic attempts to go to china and wuhan to find the source,many drs came back and said no access.that wasnt a topic of conversation when it happened . MSM.if deaths were happening wed be getting a minute by minute scoreline from CNN and BBC.its just not happened.this is great news its following the historic pattern,covid kills very few people and this new variant none as of yet.i will stick with those facts u interprete them according to your reality.if we see a sudden spike in deaths so be it but weve seen none.people are now in europe being forced to jab,ive been jabbed in order to travel.everyones gonna get this before we are thru and most wont even know it ,its so mild thats what SA is seeing amongst jabbed people and even unjabbed are mostly asymptomatic.the glass is half full and people are sick of this mass hysteria look at melbourne and oz in general thats insane.

Jeez....trying hitting the return key and put a few paragraphs here.  Impossible to read.

But if you're ranting against MSM, not worth reading.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Jeez....trying hitting the return key and put a few paragraphs here.  Impossible to read.

But if you're ranting against MSM, not worth reading.

oh dear ,no one else has a problem reading it,your gonna have to do better than that.no rants. science quoted from SA.simple enough.cant deal with facts,thats your problem.

• Thanks 1

Just now, rupert the bear said:

oh dear ,no one else has a problem reading it,your gonna have to do better than that.no rants. science quoted from SA.simple enough.cant deal with facts,thats your problem.

I quite reading once MSM was bashed.  Not worth it.

24 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

she is not just using her own data and patients, the whole country is feeding data into her.its been in europe even longer we are now told.no reported deaths ,continues as low/mild symptoms this is a base change from delta.good news.the MSM would be going nuts if there was one death from it.we have been looking at it several weeks amost a mnth now and no blot on the landscape as yet,of course wait longer your correct but the science and news says positive things ,the behaviour of the virus in the past is like this,i was in hk during SARS 1 and this is looking similar.less fatality  easier to get,displacing the more dangerous variant.the end of the world was the shriek from MSM and now they are very silent on that .she  says its early too but repeats its mild again and again ,she was very positive before and obviously has been told to tone it down,WHO.....look at the pathetic attempts to go to china and wuhan to find the source,many drs came back and said no access.that wasnt a topic of conversation when it happened . MSM.if deaths were happening wed be getting a minute by minute scoreline from CNN and BBC.its just not happened.this is great news its following the historic pattern,covid kills very few people and this new variant none as of yet.i will stick with those facts u interprete them according to your reality.if we see a sudden spike in deaths so be it but weve seen none.people are now in europe being forced to jab,ive been jabbed in order to travel.everyones gonna get this before we are thru and most wont even know it ,its so mild thats what SA is seeing amongst jabbed people and even unjabbed are mostly asymptomatic.the glass is half full and people are sick of this mass hysteria look at melbourne and oz in general thats insane.

From WHO

There is currently no information to suggest that symptoms associated with Omicron are different from those from other variants.  Initial reported infections were among university students—younger individuals who tend to have more mild disease

• Like 2

On 12/6/2021 at 12:30 PM, Bkk Brian said:

From WHO

There is currently no information to suggest that symptoms associated with Omicron are different from those from other variants.  Initial reported infections were among university students—younger individuals who tend to have more mild disease

frighten yourself to death but thats not what even fauci said last night.my exlives in benoni on the east rand and say just about everyones got it and most dont even know it.coertzee keeps saying the same thing over  andagain and they just wont have it.my ex has several friends who r nurses and ones a dr so ill go with that,it up front and right there,direct evidence in a country and area with a high hiv level and the evidence so far.?none of mass death.its a month now and if people were dying in large nos wed hear the screams from WHO HQ from here.youve become decentized by fear to the enormous loss of liberty and to a meaningful life,the serious risk even with delta is to a very small part of an easily identifiable part of our population.emergency code red in a never ending cycle of fear.we need to live with it and this new variant is an easy way outta the door.the asian example is one of extreme xenophobia based on culture,china japan and korea strictly isolated themselves from the rest of the world for centuries due to a cultural xenophobia of foreigners the tokogawa shogunate the yi dynasty,the boxers,tai pings etc.littles changed,in fact nothing japan banned all foreigners several days ago never mind the evidence to the contrary.same here ask the health minister.the dance is over the bands played the last song.get over it and move on.not just you but govt.we need to live social normal lives and have a life and economy,no ones dying of this anymore.6000 a day and theres 7.5 billion of us.look at code red australia whod ever have thought it.melbourne yikes,its orwellian

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

frighten yourself to death but thats not what even fauci said last night.my exlives in benoni on the east rand and say just about everyones got it and most dont even know it.coertzee keeps saying the same thing over  andagain and they just wont have it.my ex has several friends who r nurses and ones a dr so ill go with that,it up front and right there,direct evidence in a country and area with a high hiv level and the evidence so far.?none of mass death.its a month now and if people were dying in large nos wed hear the screams from WHO HQ from here.youve become decentized by fear to the enormous loss of liberty and to a meaningful life,the serious risk even with delta is to a very small part of an easily identifiable part of our population.emergency code red in a never ending cycle of fear.we need to live with it and this new variant is an easy way outta the door.the asian example is one of extreme xenophobia based on culture,china japan and korea strictly isolated themselves from the rest of the world for centuries due to a cultural xenophobia of foreigners the tokogawa shogunate the yi dynasty,the boxers,tai pings etc.littles changed,in fact nothing japan banned all foreigners several days ago never mind the evidence to the contrary.same here ask the health minister.the dance is over the bands played the last song.get over it and move on.not just you but govt.we need to live social normal lives and have a life and economy,no ones dying of this anymore.6000 a day and theres 7.5 billion of us.look at code red australia whod ever have thought it.melbourne yikes,its orwellian

That's from over a week ago! Keep up!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rupert the bear said:

I gave up even trying to read it after your opening line...................

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/6/2021 at 10:40 AM, Jeffr2 said:

They're not sequencing every covid test.  Even if so, it takes time to do this.  And deaths lag.  Too early to try and make any conclusions yet.

That doc is treating a very small number of patients.  And even she says it's too early to tell.

We have to look at how the situation unfolds where medicine is more advanced than South Africa. The US is doing more sequencing than before. They are finding the the current jump in cases is due to Delta and people spending more time indoors. More mask wearing (if it happens) might delay the spread of Omicron.

5 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

what a surprise,obviously english or intelligence isnt your forte.

Not your version of English no:

".coertzee keeps saying the same thing over  andagain and they just wont have it.my ex has several friends who r nurses and ones a dr so ill go with that,it up front and right there,direct evidence in a country and area with a high hiv level and the evidence so far.?none of mass death.its a month now and if people were dying in large nos wed hear the screams from WHO HQ from here.youve become decentized by fear"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Not your version of English no:

".coertzee keeps saying the same thing over  andagain and they just wont have it.my ex has several friends who r nurses and ones a dr so ill go with that,it up front and right there,direct evidence in a country and area with a high hiv level and the evidence so far.?none of mass death.its a month now and if people were dying in large nos wed hear the screams from WHO HQ from here.youve become decentized by fear"

everybody else seems to be able to read it but the one whos wrong and cant admit it,what a surprise

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, ozimoron said:

not everybody, no. Not bashing you because of your views but it's too painful to try to read your posts.

excuse me but that was the whole point.you did not agree with the medical facts from SA.now that theyve become mainstream you change the story and try to make out that you cant read my comments,this is disingenious.i said that it was widespread in SA easy to catch,people were not dying,would displace the more dangerous delta variant.WHO said yesterday it was present in 50 countries and no one had died of it..over 3 mill have tested pos in SA for it.so............QED.its obvious that you want to be right about everything and people who arrive at a different conclusion based on medical facts are just an annoyance,once those medical facts are digested by our rulers you take a different line.i hope this now signals the end of the covid code red and some type of normalcy returns to our lives.this disease affects just a very small part of our population in regards serious illness.we need to learn to live with it and move on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rupert the bear said:

excuse me but that was the whole point.you did not agree with the medical facts from SA.now that theyve become mainstream you change the story and try to make out that you cant read my comments,this is disingenious.i said that it was widespread in SA easy to catch,people were not dying,would displace the more dangerous delta variant.WHO said yesterday it was present in 50 countries and no one had died of it..over 3 mill have tested pos in SA for it.so............QED.its obvious that you want to be right about everything and people who arrive at a different conclusion based on medical facts are just an annoyance,once those medical facts are digested by our rulers you take a different line.i hope this now signals the end of the covid code red and some type of normalcy returns to our lives.this disease affects just a very small part of our population in regards serious illness.we need to learn to live with it and move on

South African excess deaths, a measure of mortality above a historical average, almost doubled in the week ending November 28 from the preceding seven-day period as a new coronavirus variant spread across the country. During the period 2,076 more people died than would normally be expected, the South African Medical Research Council said in a report on Wednesday.

it looks like 2,000 people in South Africa took your advice and moved on - to the cemetery.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rupert the bear said:

No, really, it was not at all about what you said. I wasn't the only person to complain about your lack of formatting. If you want people to read what you write just put a little more effort into making it readable.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

where does it say these are deaths from the new variant?it appears that the int med community is telling us its more transmittable x4 and less pathogenic,g tell them not me

6 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

where does it state theyre due to the new variant?we are now being told by the scientific community/WHO that the new variant is less dangerous and that its more transmissable ,go tell them.

From WHO

• Like 1