Instant Thai Pass

20 hours ago, CHEYENNE5668 said:

I've been waiting 3 weeks since I submitted my application. It still says under review. Looks like I'm going to have to scrap my plans. I'll be losing almost $2k. 

you can send them an email and/or call them

2 hours ago, Fedi said:

I finally got around the "api server error" but now the system won't let me re-apply saying that " Your information has been submitted more than 2 times. Please check your registration status with your access code on https://tp.consular.go.th"

Anyone else getting this message?

I applied 5 times before my son's application was approved. I applied 3 times for my daughter, twice for my wife and I received the QR code approval for all of them. Whenever I tried to re-apply on the same day, I would see the same two error messages you are seeing. I had to wait until the next day before I could successfully re-apply.

I used the same documents for my wife, daughter, and son. Why my wife and daughter's applications were approved and his wasn't is a mystery to me. They don't have a QR code for the vaccination record, just a photo of the CDC vaccination card. I'm sure this caused some of the delay, but the rejection email my son received said that he didn't prove that the RT-PCR test on arrival was purchased. On all of the first applications, I only provided the Agoda hotel booking which didn't show payment for the Test and Go package. On subsequent applications, I submitted the receipt from the hotel for the airport transfer and the RT-PCR test. My last application for my son, I combined both the Agoda hotel booking (pre-paid) and the airport transfer and RT-PCR test receipt. I'm not convinced that this made any difference in the end for my son.

57 minutes ago, donx said:

I applied 5 times before my son's application was approved. I applied 3 times for my daughter, twice for my wife and I received the QR code approval for all of them. Whenever I tried to re-apply on the same day, I would see the same two error messages you are seeing. I had to wait until the next day before I could successfully re-apply.

I used the same documents for my wife, daughter, and son. Why my wife and daughter's applications were approved and his wasn't is a mystery to me. They don't have a QR code for the vaccination record, just a photo of the CDC vaccination card. I'm sure this caused some of the delay, but the rejection email my son received said that he didn't prove that the RT-PCR test on arrival was purchased. On all of the first applications, I only provided the Agoda hotel booking which didn't show payment for the Test and Go package. On subsequent applications, I submitted the receipt from the hotel for the airport transfer and the RT-PCR test. My last application for my son, I combined both the Agoda hotel booking (pre-paid) and the airport transfer and RT-PCR test receipt. I'm not convinced that this made any difference in the end for my son.

Thanks, glad to hear somebody had the same issue and then solved it.  It's the first application of the day though ( I sent 2 other applications last week and still pending).  I also called the support and they said they "never heard of this problem before", suggesting me to try again later. I read somewhere that adding a space after the passport number solves the issue, however they must have updated their interface now since you cannot insert any space in the passport field.

I will try again tomorrow hoping it will go through!

Can somebody help?

I've had two rejections so far for insurance and hotel accommodation but have not been given the reasons why. I have a booking for a Phuket hotel and confirmation letter but it does not include PCR testing. I have booked airport testing separately and have combined the receipt with the confirmation letter as a JPEG. Is this likely to work? 

My AIG insurance is provided by Emirates and states covid cover for 390,000 GBP. Could it have been rejected as not being 50,000 USD?

I'd be grateful for any suggestions. I've tried emailing TP support, my hotel and tried calling the helplines all without success.

I'm due to fly 7 December but rapidly loosing all hope!

9 minutes ago, tahaan said:

Can somebody help?

I've had two rejections so far for insurance and hotel accommodation but have not been given the reasons why. I have a booking for a Phuket hotel and confirmation letter but it does not include PCR testing. I have booked airport testing separately and have combined the receipt with the confirmation letter as a JPEG. Is this likely to work? 

My AIG insurance is provided by Emirates and states covid cover for 390,000 GBP. Could it have been rejected as not being 50,000 USD?

I'd be grateful for any suggestions. I've tried emailing TP support, my hotel and tried calling the helplines all without success.

I'm due to fly 7 December but rapidly loosing all hope!

I included a taxi receipt and pickup details.

Does your emirates insurance specifically include your name on the cover note you’re uploading?

I am trying to help out a friend with Thailand Pass.   Since I heard that the system doesn't like PDF files I converted them to JPG but the result was a ZIP file.   I unzipped it and now have 6 JPGs since the PDF was 6 pages.

Can my friend upload 6 JPGs for the Insurance section or must I somehow combine the 6 JPGs into 1 JPG?

All help appreciated! ????

Thanks for responding GT.

Yes, Emirates is an AIG policy doc and clearly states my name. I believe it's been widely used for TP and COE which is why I booked an Emirates flight.

My hotel confirmation letter has my flight number and transfer to hotel. 

Did you upload combined docs? I'm assuming the system scans uploads and my reject or fail to read composite images. I need to speak to a human but no one is responding to my emails or answering calls!

26 minutes ago, tahaan said:

I've merged multiple JPEGs using Aspose online. Results looked fine on my Mac but still ended in rejection ☹️

What is the reason for the rejection? My son's rejection email had the following:

"Thailand Pass system has rejected your registration due to Please upload paid hotel reservation confirmation that includes RT-PCR test

If you would like to make adjustments or attach additional documents, please re-register via the following link:

https://tp.consular.go.th"

Is this similar to the reason your application was rejected?

Initially I only sent the hotel confirmation that didn't include the purchase of the PCR test. I re-applied a few times with just the PRC and airport transfer purchase. My last application I merged the 2 receipts into a single JPEG. Maybe that was finally accepted, but as I said before, all of the applications for my wife and daughter were approved no matter what documents I uploaded.

Something else that is interesting is that the website associated with the link in their message appears to be a unique link associated with my son's first Thailand Pass application. In other words, when I hover over the link with my mouse, the link is a whole bunch of what appear to be random characters following the tp.consular.go.th portion of the link. 

55 minutes ago, shortstop2 said:

I am trying to help out a friend with Thailand Pass.   Since I heard that the system doesn't like PDF files I converted them to JPG but the result was a ZIP file.   I unzipped it and now have 6 JPGs since the PDF was 6 pages.

Can my friend upload 6 JPGs for the Insurance section or must I somehow combine the 6 JPGs into 1 JPG?

All help appreciated! ????

Unfortunately, you can only upload one JPEG for each requested document. Hopefully, one of the 6 JPEGs you created provides enough information about the insurance to be accepted. If you need more than one page, then you need to find a way to merge them into a single JPEG file.

One way to do that is to take a photo of the pages lying next to each other and save it as a JPEG. I used an application on my Windows machine called Microsoft Publisher to insert 2 pictures onto a single page and saved it off as a JPEG. There are probably other photo editing applications that will do the same thing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, donx said:

What is the reason for the rejection? My son's rejection email had the following:

"Thailand Pass system has rejected your registration due to Please upload paid hotel reservation confirmation that includes RT-PCR test

If you would like to make adjustments or attach additional documents, please re-register via the following link:

https://tp.consular.go.th"

Is this similar to the reason your application was rejected?

Yes. Very similar so I reapplied merging jpgs and got a similar rejection saying, 'cannot read.'

I have now printed all docs and scanned again rather than exporting pdf as jpg and created a composite image with PCR receipt and hotel confirmation. I've been waiting 2 days now and check the website constantly.

My wife also received her TP within hours of applying  using the same docs that are now rejected when I submit them!

I applied yesterday and got the approval mail instant, one minute after applying.

I'm travelling from Switzerland and had all the documents in a good jpg quality.

But I have another question: do I need to install some apps beforehand or just go with the PCR test and Thailand pass to the airport? Thanks

12 hours ago, Fedi said:

Ok, I thought it was the Line contact of the Thailand Pass customer service in Bangkok... I am applying from Italy so I think the thai embassy in USA can't help me.. thanks anyway

If you scan the QR code in the info graph, it will connect you to your local consulate. For me, DC; for you, place X. 

I got the TP right after I posted this morning so it may have helped after all. I Lined, called the BKK help number and emailed the support as I wrote earlier. 

Success!

I received my Thailand Pass at 08:00 this morning for a flight 7 Dec. Checked mailbox 03:00 found nothing and sent another mail to TP support. I have no idea if it helped. 

Must admit it's a huge relief! 

• Like 2

Seems I cannot get past the "api server error" when resending the application. Tried yesterday and today from different computers, from mobile, from different browsers but still same message. If I use the CORS extension on google chrome the error becomes  " Your information has been submitted more than 2 times. Please check your registration status with your access code on https://tp.consular.go.th"  but either way it's blocking me for sending any more applications.  Losing hope now T_T

On 11/30/2021 at 11:57 AM, JackGats said:

So it is better to crop the QR code than to upload the entire certificate? This means the Thai embassy or Thai immigration are equipped with QR code readers linked to the EU data-bank.

Edited Tuesday at 11:57 AM by JackGats

I uploaded my vaccination certificate as asked. Also below that it gives you the option of adding your QR code saying this would help the process quicker, so i uploaded my cropped QR code into there. 

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

For anyone stuck, or worried about their approvals we do offer an expedited process.

You can order it here: https://TP.in.th

This is mainly for the following cases

• Those who were not auto approved, and are concerned about the content they submitted.
  • Those who do not wish to bother with jumping through any hoops, and just want a fast approval.

Our team has assisted with many cases already, and has over 85 reviews on facebook.

Our average approval time at the moment is within 24 hours (any day of the week), as long as we do not need to do any additional document collection from the client. Our team offers 24/7 support regarding these types of cases.

Our fee of 2,750 THB is fully refundable if we do not obtain the approval within a reasonable window of time.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Thanks 1