Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

OK, have gone back about 10 pages and have not seen this one yet.

Entered the Kingdom on a re-entry permit (Visa/extension is by virtue of marriage) on May 17th 2022 after being out for 4 months.  I have used the immigration app for the last couple of years for 90 day reporting no problem.  I went to do my 90 day reporting today entering all data including the TM6 info from my last entry, within the 15 days of due date, and am getting an error of no record of entry.   When I start the app it gives me a popup showing the correct date I am legal to stay to in Thailand.  Any clues?  As always, thanks in advance!

Edited by DrPhibes
content

25 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

OK, have gone back about 10 pages and have not seen this one yet.

Entered the Kingdom on a re-entry permit (Visa/extension is by virtue of marriage) on May 17th 2022 after being out for 4 months.  I have used the immigration app for the last couple of years for 90 day reporting no problem.  I went to do my 90 day reporting today entering all data including the TM6 info from my last entry, within the 15 days of due date, and am getting an error of no record of entry.   When I start the app it gives me a popup showing the correct date I am legal to stay to in Thailand.  Any clues?  As always, thanks in advance!

This topic is about the new online reporting site not the mobile app for reporting.

I suggest you try using the new online reporting site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

The mobile app is known to have some the same problems as the long gone original online reporting site.

• Like 2

On 8/2/2022 at 12:54 PM, ubonjoe said:

This topic is about the new online reporting site not the mobile app for reporting.

I suggest you try using the new online reporting site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

The mobile app is known to have some the same problems as the long gone original online reporting site.

Hi Joe,  did use the website which accepted my application, then rejected it saying I needed to report to immigration immediately.  Everything is on the up and up.  Will let ya know what I find out.

17 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Hi Joe,  did use the website which accepted my application, then rejected it saying I needed to report to immigration immediately.  Everything is on the up and up.  Will let ya know what I find out.

I assume you put your new date of arrival when completing the report.

Your report is not due until August 14th.

51 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Correct Joe, was doing ahead of time as I'm going to get pretty busy over the next 2 weeks.  Will post what I find out.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:41 PM, ubonjoe said:

Report back as promised. System burp is my best guess.  Walked up to the 90 reporting window with the form filled out, all was in the immigration computer, done in 4 min.

On 8/8/2022 at 9:20 AM, jacko45k said:

Filled in the form earlier, maybe 7am.... email 'approved' at 9am... Chonburi/Jomtien. Nothing wrong with that service.....

Did mine this afternoon, submitted at 3:35, and got approval at 3:36….Chonburi/Sri Racha.

Definitely nothing wrong with that service.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

The silence on this thread is deafening. No problems and no issues across all of Thailand for days. Remarkable. 

That is due to people not reading the title of this topic and doing new topics on the forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It works very good. Many people have used it successfully that could not do it on the old site.

I, and the majority of people that I know (even the Luddites), have successfully reported using this new site.

1 hour ago, ricklev said:

Online registration has never worked once for me in any of its iterations since its inception, despite all my best efforts.  However, today, Sweet Baby Jesus blessed me and I was accepted into the tribe of online registers.  Hallelujah

A colleague here in Surin has a 2002 dated TM6 and this week was the first time he has successfully had his on-line report accepted.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Yorkie said:

A colleague here in Surin has a 2002 dated TM6 and this week was the first time he has successfully had his on-line report accepted.

Mine was from 2005 with a new passport a few years ago. I had lost all hope of online success. 

On 8/22/2022 at 5:17 PM, Gaccha said:

The silence on this thread is deafening. No problems and no issues across all of Thailand for days. Remarkable. 

The drought of complaints about the 90 days notice on this thread is just remarkable. The Immigration Police appear to have finally hired professional IT staff... 

I will donate to my Wat to ensure the continuance of this unique feat. 

• Haha 1

Hi,

I've used the on-line 90 day reporting previously and been successful, with a reply within 24 hours. I put one in last Friday and it is still pending. No reply from 1178. Is anyone else having to wait like me? Any suggestions?

John

32 minutes ago, jnp73 said:

Hi,

I've used the on-line 90 day reporting previously and been successful, with a reply within 24 hours. I put one in last Friday and it is still pending. No reply from 1178. Is anyone else having to wait like me? Any suggestions?

John

If you did it late of Friday they problem did not process your report until Monday.

Wait a day or 2 before doing another one.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2022 at 1:36 PM, Gaccha said:

The drought of complaints about the 90 days notice on this thread is just remarkable. The Immigration Police appear to have finally hired professional IT staff... 

I will donate to my Wat to ensure the continuance of this unique feat. 

I suspect that “professional IT staff” was the problem all along. Best to outsource to the pros.

I currently rent a condo in Jomtien which is my TM30 registered adress at Jomtien Immigration Office for 90 days report and retirement extension of stay renewal.

I plan to make soon a long trip tour througt Thailand for some months, living only in hotel or short time rental.

So, if I check out from my current rental condo and don't fill a new TM30 in another Immigration Office during my long trip, can I still make online 90 days report to same adress ?

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, PETERHOF said:

So, if I check out from my current rental condo and don't fill a new TM30 in another Immigration Office during my long trip, can I still make online 90 days report to same adress ?

You could still do your 90 day reports to the immigration office in Jomtien.

A TM30 report is only needed if you change your permanent address.

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could still do your 90 day reports to the immigration office in Jomtien.

A TM30 report is only needed if you change your permanent address.

Thank you but is it ok even if I don't live anymore at my current address in Jomtien after leaving my current rental condo ?