Thailand plans to make cannabis plant fully usable next year

webfact

1 hour ago, nobodysfriend said:

It will need another , non military government , to legalize it completely .

THC has consciousness enlarging effects and this is not wanted .

I do not smoke , but use it to make a tea , and the effects of it help me to find out what is really important to me , and the little bugging daily problems suddenly appear as what the really are , not important . And solutions can easily be found . It changes the 'point of view ' that you are used to , and that is a good thing .

Your neighbor makes a lot of noise at night ? It makes you angry ? Don't be , let it be , have a tea and you'll sleep good ... just laugh about it .

Sorry, but I will require a much stronger cup of Tea (hc) then what you are describing or a gallon sized cup at this level of cr@p being authorized. The T:B ratio they are suggesting is not very conducive to my concept for a peace of mind or happiness lifestyle. Maybe for soap or fried leaves. But that is a purpose that could be used on the permit. 555 Marriage with benefits. But we will make sure she's got a box of soap on a looped twig in stock, our trademark with a leaf imprint.

Anyone remember the words from a song, "sitten there on that sack o' seeds".

• Haha 1

anutin was in Nakhon Phanom over the weekend talking up cannabis, again.

https://www.newsdirectory3.com/anutin-kick-off-marijuana-on-the-banks-of-the-mekong-river-nakhon-phanom-province-encouraging-the-era-to-generate-income-for-the-community/

The 0.2% THC cap on hemp crops and derived products (CBD) is pretty standard; I think the limit in the U.S. is 0.3%? Really just protection against some random cross-pollination.

Any THC dominant strains are probably tightly controlled and only used for GPO-sanctioned "oil".

No clue why they're putting on these stage shows, sucking gullible farmers into some sort of scheme/trap?

So for the next twenty-five years or so it will be cannabis leaves for decoration, and hemp-y products (soap, cosmetics).

Not sure if the soap is any good, once you get it lit I mean.

ajs58qyff3z71.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

It will need another , non military government , to legalize it completely .

THC has consciousness enlarging effects and this is not wanted .

I do not smoke , but use it to make a tea , and the effects of it help me to find out what is really important to me , and the little bugging daily problems suddenly appear as what the really are , not important . And solutions can easily be found . It changes the 'point of view ' that you are used to , and that is a good thing .

Your neighbor makes a lot of noise at night ? It makes you angry ? Don't be , let it be , have a tea and you'll sleep good ... just laugh about it .

I don’t smoke anymore either (or make tea/edibles), but I think that within time (regardless of what kind of government), it will be seen for the potential cash cow that it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

"What we have achieved so far is to declare that cannabis stems, roots, leaves and sprigs are not drugs. Starting next year, we'll remove everything — stems, roots, sprigs, leaves, buds, flowers and seeds — from the narcotics list," he said.

So buds, flowers, and seeds are can be harvested by citizen who applies for a permit to grow it. There may still be a "catch" but it seems they are starting down the road of "decriminalization." 

Once you've harvested seeds, "pot" plants are easy to grow.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

Once you've harvested seeds, "pot" plants are easy to grow.

To grow top quality weed takes a lot of skill.....But your right to grow average to ok weed takes hardly any skill at all....Its so easy to grow the price would plummet in a free market......

Back in the 70s I use to buy Mexican weed as cheap as 20-25 dollars a ounce........The Mexicans were still making money because they planted HUGE chunks of land with weed....Granted the weed was not the best, but this mass produced weed took very little skill to grow...

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, wombat said:

They probably read the success that Portugal has had re: the war on drugs.

A page was taken from that book and applied.

But much of the social and crime control benefits from drug policy in Portugal has come from legalizing heroine, hasn't it?

• Haha 1

I went to a large classic car event in Buriram recently and at the event (sponsored by Chang) they were also promoting cannabis in food and drinks. 

This photo was taken at the event (not by me).

I don't think it will be long before you can legally buy weed or edibles to get high.

2138155332_buriramweed.thumb.jpg.2a9a1531bebbff0fce24128563526a06.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Buriram is home base for BJT. And of course anutin is BJT and MoPH. BJT ran on fully legalized cannabis. They've never even come close to fulfilling that promise. It's been bait and switch from the get go. Supporters of legal/decrim gave up on this ages ago.

Cannabis as most know it, will never be decriminalized or legalized here. Maybe in 25 years, and even then, still a long-shot.

jN1xosG.jpg

New-Project-2019-03-12T161310.693.jpg

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ezzra said:

Very unusual for a strict and guarded country country like Thailand when it comes to all drugs to fully open the market to cannabis use and consumption so easily, this i want to see..

We are not in 1980 anymore...

Time to update yourself...