Anchilee does Thailand proud at Miss Universe pageant

webfact

On 12/13/2021 at 5:31 PM, Seagull Sam said:

It doesn't matter how far Israel tries to clean up it's oppressive apartheid regime. Any number of international competitions, stadium rock bands or other events won't wash it's hands clean of the blood of the Palestinian people.

Completely  innapropriate comment trying to drag politics into a thread about a beauty paegant.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2021 at 8:01 PM, H1w4yR1da said:

Just a matter of time before the far-left BDS lot came along to stink up the thread.

Conviniently avoiding every other injust blood stained regime in the middle east. The selective  outrage of the woke left who hate the only democracy  in the middle east where arabs have a democratic  vote. Its pathetic.

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Completely  innapropriate comment trying to drag politics into a thread about a beauty paegant.

But some mentally challenged people need a bit of leeway allowing them to feel like they are contributing to the discussion.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yes India won again, but I wonder if that woman was a pure, or a mix.  If you get my drift.

Good looking women all over the world, but a lot of them have mixed nationalities. Just saying.

I am glad that Miss Thailand Universe gave it her best try.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Stargeezr said:

Yes India won again, but I wonder if that woman was a pure, or a mix.  If you get my drift.

Good looking women all over the world, but a lot of them have mixed nationalities. Just saying.

I am glad that Miss Thailand Universe gave it her best try.

How does it matter? Mixed races are not stateless. Are you aware that Miss Thailand is also mixed race?

It doesn't matter how far Israel tries to clean up it's oppressive apartheid regime. Any number of international competitions, stadium rock bands or other events won't wash it's hands clean of the blood of the Palestinian people.

Always has to be someone...this is not a soapbox thread.

• Thanks 1

She has a body a bit closer to a more natural size rather than  an anorexic model type and that's supposed to be brave? It's hilarious and quite silly that men and women that are fleshier (she is hardly a big big girl) are called brave for showing their body.

Edited by Jingthing

Blah.

Apartheid.

Blah blah.

Palestinians.

Blah blah blah.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1